Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Energy Day value from device

Martin555

Question

Hello, please. What Lua command  can I use to get the value from the daily production for device? I have a device with type -type="com.fibaro.energypower .

I need get the production value of today production 

I did. I have a solution.

local jsonListe = api.get("/energy/"..startperiod.."/"..endperiod.."/compare/devices/power/"..DeviceID)
print(jsonListe[1].kWh .. " kW")
Edited by Martin555

3 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, Martin555 said:

Hello, please. What Lua command  can I use to get the value from the daily production for device? I have a device with type -type="com.fibaro.energyMeter .

I need get the production value today (21.9 kw) , see the picture.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi Martin ! You also have this value because it's a device, right ?

I'm using your Goodwe QA and I have got 3 separate devices. If you like to get the value for each of these devices you can use:

fibaro.getValue(150,"value").  <-- change 150 to your device ID that is giving you the totals for Today.
Edited by GeeMoney

• Inquirer
  • 4 minutes ago, GeeMoney said:

I'm using your Goodwe QA and I have got 3 separate devices. If you like to get the value for each of these devices you can use:

fibaro.getValue(150,"value").  <-- change 150 to your device ID that is giving you the totals for Today.

Thanks for using my QA.

I probably asked the question wrong, I am looking for a solution to my problem. 

I am editing my QA and adding some new childs. I have an EM series inverter, which does not have the value in udp command of the daily energy transferred to the battery. The total production of panels, which is reported by my inverter via local udp, is only the energy produced and sent to house consumption  plus sales. However, it does not include the daily energy sent to the battery. So I need get value from  somewhere.

However, I have immediate values and I created a child and that stores the values in the energy panel. I do not want  the immediate energy, or value, but the value calculated by the energy panel. It is different.

• Inquirer
  • On 3/23/2023 at 10:03 PM, GeeMoney said:

I did. I have a solution.

local jsonListe = api.get("/energy/"..startperiod.."/"..endperiod.."/compare/devices/power/"..DeviceID)
    print(jsonListe[1].kWh .. " kW")
    • Like 1