Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

5.141.59 (beta) running extremely slow

kare

Hello,

I upgraded to the 5.141.59 (beta) when it first became available,

Since the upgrade it's been running extremely slow, when triggering a scene it can take a minute before the scene is activated through all devices.

Does anyone know when is a new official version available ?

Cheers, Kåre

Next week a new version will be released, if testing is ok. If it is a stable version or new beta, I don’t know. 

Maybe look at your diagnostics if your CPU is very busy (and take some actions). 

• Topic Author
  • Thanks for update, the CPU don't look busy, so I'll wait until next week then.

If your CPU isn’t busy, your z-wave network also can. Maybe some device(s) is messing up your z-wave network. Without Zniffer it is a bit hard to find out, but you could check the settings of your devices. Do you have a lot of z-wave devices?

My lessons learned: don't use beta versions in live home automation. For testing it is ok but since I only use final releases in my home, I am quite happy with Fibaro.

• Like 1