Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino 1phase meter issues

Neo Andersson

Question

For those who are interesed in Qubino devices.

Qubino 1 phase meter has several probelms

1. After inclusion. Device is included without any association endopints. We had to manually add endpoint0 - Group1 - Controller (Multichanell)

2. Device stays in unconfigures state, and after exclusioin, system says that succesfully removed, but device is still in the system. This bug is lingering here long long time with other devices too.

3. Many times communication fails. Device is loosing connection. 50 cm from the gateway / HClite

System is on latest stable 5.150.18

6 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Another qubuino

1. Cant include. If somehow inclusion succeed, then device remains in uncinfigured state, can not do anything with it.

2. Device removal still keeps device in the system, however says that removal was successfull

3. So at this point, i can say Qubino 1 phase meter is not a way to go with Fibaro.

• Inquirer
  • In some cases even manually is not possible to set endpoint for multichanell

Dropdown is disabled

@m.roszak Michal, is there anything we can do a out this? Dropdown is disabled, so i can not set endpoints for gateway, and so device is not reporting any values.

What can we do?

We reinculded, 

Then tried soft reconfig,/ that lasted 15 miunuet/

What else to do?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Neo Andersson

Could you share more information about the version of the 1p Meter?
    We have 2 different ones in our hands and both work ok.

Additionally,  do not use multichannel association with those modules, only single-channel - this device not always work correctly (reporting). 

Share here also downloaded template here if possible (it only works if the device is configured correctly during inclusion).

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, m.roszak said:

Could you share more information about the version of the 1p Meter?
    We have 2 different ones in our hands and both work ok.

Additionally,  do not use multichannel association with those modules, only single-channel - this device not always work correctly (reporting). 

Share here also downloaded template here if possible (it only works if the device is configured correctly during inclusion).

I dont really know what version it is. I am not at custmer's house to check some label on the device. But this is what i see in Fibaro UI

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2024_02/image.png.14650afb6d9fc9afccddca9f5eb06b41.png" />

I am attaching the template too, 

As i mentioned, some of them started working when we set association to multichanell (i will change it to single chanell as per you suggestion). Originally none of them had anything in association tab.

Also need to be mentioned, that every inclusion lasted more than 15 minutes. (Qubinos are very close to the gateway HClite), and the system is a really small one.

Some of them just can' be included. We tried factory reset, re-inclusion. Once we were able to inculde it but it show unconfigured state, so we tried soft and normal reconfigurations too, and we eneded up with this below

image.png.abe8bb27f92139c94fca04fbc4432d1b.png

It said, that reconfiguration started, then it included one single child device, and stopped configuration. We can not do anything with this at this point.

If you need more info i can send you credantials in PM to log into system.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Inquirer
  • @m.roszak Maybe it is worth to mention, that after all the fails for adding that qubino to the system, we decided to update the system to the latest Beta, thought that maybe there are some bug fixes for it. At the moment we pressed the download update button (so not starting update just the download button was pressed), the system crashed, and got unreachable, so we power off the gateway, then powered on, and we have the lates stable version.

So updating to latest beta also is buggy, at least on HClite. 

Edited by Neo Andersson

Ok, interesting thing that we got template for this one in the system.
    Device got only a little older SDK inside but this should not affect much how it works.

Please create a support ticket, we will need to take a look directly at this specific configuration.