Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Compatibility with Horstmann thermostat and EZ Motion 3in1

lumel

Question

Hello,

Using my HC2, I see that Everspring products are supported by system, but not my thermostat Horstmann HRT4-ZW and relay ASR-ZW, and EZ Motion 3 in 1 triple sensor.

System detects this products but they are not working, there are not possibility to use them in scenery, etc..

These products will be compatible in future?

Thank you!

Mario

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Guest Futuretech

I had figured out almost the same thing ( I had the turn off scene included in 1 scene).

And it seems to work but it does not, not here though

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

I don't have an Iphone so your previous mentioning with the app I can't check. I did delete and add the device more than once. But looking at the event/historypanel it seems like the sensors do work.

Once motion is triggered the light goes on and 120 secs later it turns off but it is impossible to trigger the motionsensor again immediately; it takes some time before to be able to trigger it again

/emoticons/default_icon_evil.gif" alt=":evil:" /> Or the light turns on with quite some delay so it looks likes it works spontaneously

/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif" alt=":roll:" />

Guest Kuuno

what do you have as the setting 2 value in motion sensor advanced settings

i think your problem might be there.

what happens is:

you have a scene to turn on lamp when movement is detected

sensor registers the movement and triggers event turn on lamp

now according to parameters the sensor waits for preset time befor it sends another trigger.

so if your parameter 2 is 1minute then it waits 1 minute before it triggers again thats where the delay comes

if you change the parameter to 0 then motion is always reported BUT the battery runs empty really fast! only good when on external power

hope i explained well

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guest Futuretech

I had no clue about the params, I could not find any info about that.

So I've been messing around without succes untill I found this in another topic:

When i read your post I noticed that changing the values are not always saved.

The problem was that the motionsensor was active to long. I changed #2 to value 0 and back to 1. The activity is now from 360 secs to 45 secs :oops:

The next problem is now that when the light turns on the lightsensorvalue increases (logical because the lamp is on) but after the light turns off it can't be turned on because the lightintensityvalue is too high. :lol:

Can you tell me where I can find info about the params and can I change the interval of the lightsensor? (hoping to fix above problem).

Guest Kuuno

sometimes you cant change parameters because sensor has a 10min configuration window and if you happend to change anything while it is closed then it does not save!

with this sensor it is good to press the red button on the side before saving changes, the it will enter the configuration cycle

Kuuno

Guest Futuretech

I finally got the batterypowered EZMotion 3-in-1 running.

/emoticons/default_icon_mrgreen.gif" alt=":mrgreen:" />

There is even no need to create a scene if you want to switch on 1 lamp based on lightvalue and motion.

Just add the device, set the parameters (to your needs), associate it with the lamp (don't forget to save) and push the blue (reset)button.

/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

Guest Kuuno

Yes true but this is very simple scene only:) for more variables you need other way but again if this Is all tour setup needs then leave it simple!

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />