Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo plug-in

Guest Lode

Question

Guest Lode

Is this why Netatmo plug-in stops working after about 3 hours ?

Please login or register to see this link.

Why is mine working ?

I've been running 032 for 1.5 days without much variation between netatmo in my study and aeon and fibaro sensors, so I'm assuming it is working .. and when I log into my netatmo account the figures correlate .. Mine was not working on the early betas. I've got polling set to 300 and saved then connected, not sure if it was procedural difference. It obviously works in some situations, it would be nice to know how it works for some, but not all .. Seriously this latest release cycle is more beta than the beta's !

I made a new app, i did the polling set & save, then connected, I have a standard indoor/outdoor setup though, so it maybe that. I have no rain gauge yet, I have no Nest in the system either ..

Also.. I've only got the one external app grabbing data to test..

Hope something helps someone ?

Cheers,

al.

[ Added: 2015-01-22, 12:51 ]

Forget everything .. it has stopped working also.

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_cry.gif" alt=":cry:" />

Indoor temp is conincidentally stable at the last measurement, outdoor temp and humidity is NFG.

At least that solves the mystery !

Cheers,

al.

I think we was find reason why it is not working (now testing fix) hope it will work how it should in 4.033

Sounds good but.....

The plugin is just to complex and need some modification to make usability for more users.

I'm using the Netatmo with two other systems.

Weatherpro and Indigo

For both you don't need more than username and password.

Plugins will create all the settings needed in mynetatmo. All in background.

With both never any problem in to much request or something else.

hello everyone,

thaks for admit me.

I have a HC2 with Netatmo Thermostat. The Plugin show only the netatmo is connect. Is it possible to create scene with Netatmo?

thanks a lot in advance

Alessio

It should. You can use the virtual sensor like real sensors and read their values.

However be aware the latest version of this Plugin is broken. You don't want to stay in the cold.

I tink Netatmo problems are also bit related to Netatmo.

Since today my Wethpor app is no longer working.

Also got a mail that all the apps need to use https from May 2015

Guest solarium
  • Inquirer
  • And i think Fibaro problems are ONLY Fibaro problems.

The proof:

Here is a graph, collecting :

- in blue: Netamo indoor

- Nice graph directly from Netatmo API.

- Wrong Line : same captor, but collected by Fibaro plugin.

- In pink : Netatmo outdoor

- Nice graph directly from Netatmo API.

- Wrong Line : same captor, but collected by Fibaro plugin.

No link with http ... Fibaro plugin is using https !

Please login or register to see this attachment.

So the plugin will likely break at that date...

I use data from Netatmo without issues, just the plugin is faulty. But I think they have fixed that by now.

So the plugin will likely break at that date...

why do you think that??

if you read the posting right above yours, you'll see that the plugin is using httpS.

cheers

emiel

Its a bit unfair to jump on dawiinci who said the plugin will brake to be honest. We can only blame him for using future tense instead of present tense. It is already not working...

I think we was find reason why it is not working (now testing fix) hope it will work how it should in 4.033

Dear A.Socha, I suppose you had a bad day or I realy suggest to improve your english skills, all in all you are representing a company which sells its products on international market….

hi, let us all calm down

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They are working on the issue and much more than about their language skills I care about a perm fix. Having Netatmo as one of Fibaro's selling points (you can see a lot of marketing collateral claiming it works) this should really be a priority. And judging by Andrzej's response it is.

More important question now would be - WHEN is 4.033 expected? Any time soon fibaro?

Cheers

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dear A.Socha, I suppose you had a bad day or I realy suggest to improve your english skills, all in all you are representing a company which sells its products on international market….

yeah, that's mature, let's go personal. you've really hit rock-bottom with this reply.

we have a saying in the netherlands for this: "that's low with the ground". Ask the trainer of manchester to translate it for you

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

ajuus

emiel

Wow, seriously ?

Couple of things, your grammar, spelling and sentence structure are appalling for an English native tongue, and secondly, irrespective of the reasoning behind any response, perhaps you should be a little more accepting of the fact that you are also on their international forum .. All of the contributors write significantly better English than I would write in many of the other languages that are spoken around the world ...

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

Where's a mod when you need one !