Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo plug-in

Guest Lode

Question

Guest Lode

Is this why Netatmo plug-in stops working after about 3 hours ?

Please login or register to see this link.

Hi,

I am interested to acquire the Weather Station from Netatmo and I was wondering if, after integration with HC2, I will be able to use the CO2 measures (in ppm) to trigger different scenes. For example, I would like to turn on my general air extractor if the Netatmo weather station says that the CO2 concentration is over 1000 ppm. Will this be possible to do?
Thanks.

I just discovered that I am experiencing with Netatmo thermostat exactly the same issues written here some months ago .

The plugin shows that my account is connected and.....that's all. No functionalities, nothing more than a useless additional device displayed in HC.

Andrew is there any plan to really sort out this or we have to prepare for another winter season without the integration of Netatmo in HC2?

Impression is that there are so many plugins but....just to say we have the Netatmo plugin. Anyway, netatmo thermostat plugin as well many others is useless.

Thanks

I just discovered that I am experiencing with Netatmo thermostat exactly the same issues written here some months ago .

The plugin shows that my account is connected and.....that's all. No functionalities, nothing more than a useless additional device displayed in HC.

Andrew is there any plan to really sort out this or we have to prepare for another winter season without the integration of Netatmo in HC2?

Impression is that there are so many plugins but....just to say we have the Netatmo plugin. Anyway, netatmo thermostat plugin as well many others is useless.

Thanks

here the same.

Fibaro is little more than a gameboy.

my 'gameboy' has no problems with Netatmo, displays everything nicely.

cheers

emiel

Emiel,

do you have thermostat? If so did you have any problem to setup or everything went OK smoothly?

Emiel,

do you have thermostat? If so did you have any problem to setup or everything went OK smoothly?

no, just 2 weather stations, both with rain gauge.

Hi guys,

Can we use the Netatmo wheather station in the heating panel to control some radiators in a house for instance? Even that i saw in the previous posts that it only works when the polling time is like 480 to 600 seconds.

I am glad to see that Fibaro is sending me text messages that my house is on fire but would appreciate it if the data was correct.  Any event I am happy to say my house is not on fire, it is just that the Fibaro Netatmo plugin is doing something to display the wrong temperature.   The Fibaro Netatmo plugin is telling me that it is 157 F when it is actually 69 F according to Netatmo when accessed directly. 

I have been using the Netatmo Weather Station for several years and it has been working flawlessly.  Have been very happy with it.  The inaccurate temperature has been happening ever since i first adding the Natatmo plugin with Fibaro 4.033 release and is still present with the 4.035.

Does any one know how to fix the inaccurate temperature issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rest assured it is not only the Netatmo interface that is buggy. My loft bathroom is on fire a couple of times a week according to Fibaro. My Aeotec reports the humidity as the temperature every now and then, so 54% humidity becomes 54C temperature.

God help me if there is ever an actual fire in my loft bathroom!!!

Hi

Can I ask how you actually connect to Netatmo in the first place? I have done the plug in and do not know what client id and client secret is. I have the weather station, one indoor station, one outdoors and a rain gauge.

Thanks.

Doug.

Hi

Can I ask how you actually connect to Netatmo in the first place? I have done the plug in and do not know what client id and client secret is. I have the weather station, one indoor station, one outdoors and a rain gauge.

you need to generate a client id and client secret. You can do this at dev.netatmo.com Log in en generate an app with the client id and secret. Fill those in in the fibaro plugin and you're good.

cheers

emiel

Emiel

Great, thanks for the advice. I have created them and logged in, but it still won't connect?

Doug.

Emiel

Thanks again, and I have now connected everything! Now to get Fibaro acting on the information:)

Doug. :->

After some months no news yet about a working plugin.

Why?

Hortmann removed, danfoss valve removed, I moved to another system confident that there is a plugin...no way!

Now also push messages are no longer working, why? Sure, if you remove all the functionalities you won't have any problem at all!

Is there any reason why the push messages are no longer working in Android? Again, WHY!?!?

Ucciogenerale

Bought the wind add-on to the netamo but it want to show up in the HC2 anyone got it working or have any idea?

Hi to all, where i can find those credentials?

Please login or register to see this image.

thanks !!!

Hi to all, where i can find those credentials?

Please login or register to see this image.

thanks !!!

See    #93

Good luck.

Bought the wind add-on to the netamo but it want to show up in the HC2 anyone got it working or have any idea?

Netatmo plugin need to be updated to support wind sensor. Until this is done there is workaround you can find here:

Please login or register to see this link.

I have not tested it yet but will soon.

I need help with netatmo plugin. I needed to delete the old plugin and add the new one but the old one does not want to disapear. Any help on this?