Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
i recently installed the Aeon Labs Garage Door controller... surprisingly it has been recognized by HC2 and appears in the device list with a nice icon showing a garage door with the open and close buttons
The buttons are ok and the open/close action is executed as expected
What is not working is a notification that state the device is not configured, and need configuration otherwise the z wave system may be affected in performance.
But, if click on the reconfiguration button, the process starts and after some time finiishes, but the device is still marked as not configured.
What can be the issue here?
to make a summary of what i get (and confirmed by other user):
- Aeotec garage door controller seems to work with HC2. Door open and close according to buttons press, and door status (open, close, unknown) is properly recognized
- the device is shown as "not configured" in the device page
- the device do not have a template, but it isn't listed in the missing template device list. It's listed in the not configured device list
- i can add manually the parameters and change them to manage sound and flashing led, This seems to work
- device is missing in the block scenes so you need to use Lua if you like to control it in a scene
Link to comment
Share on other sites
35 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.