Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro ID, Local Users & Remoteaccess

Guest MarcelK

Guest MarcelK

Hi Forum users,

I just did the upgrade of my HC2 and also did create a Fibaro ID account (migrate the old one)

But i have a guestion... 

Is it now possible to create a Fibaro ID account for each individual local user that what to use the system remotely... or is that still a "shared" ID for the remote portal? (and so all the new sevices in the future?)

@Fibaro: you may comment also... thanx.

Regards, Marcel

you can do it - look it closer in configuration and then access control. When u add new user then you can edit it that user and then change rigts and even change email for that user

28 minutes ago, MarcelK said:

Is it now possible to create a Fibaro ID account for each individual local user that what to use the system remotely... or is that still a "shared" ID for the remote portal? (and so all the new sevices in the future?)

Still shared I wished also it was fully cloud based with everyone a different Fibaro ID in that case FibaroID actually made some sense, Right now it is the same as it was, only user name became => email address.

Guest MarcelK
  • Topic Author
  • 13 minutes ago, confesor said:

you can do it - look it closer in configuration and then access control. When u add new user then you can edit it that user and then change rigts and even change email for that user

@confesor: That is not really what i ment. As @parsariaalso stated... it is stll a shared account. I haven't tried it yet but if it is not a shared account then it should be possible to assign "one" HC2 controller to different Fibaro ID's ... and ... i think that this is not possible... i hope @fibaro will step in and tell us.

Guest MarcelK
  • Topic Author
  • 19 minutes ago, parsaria said:

Still shared I wished also it was fully cloud based with everyone a different Fibaro ID in that case FibaroID actually made some sense, Right now it is the same as it was, only user name became => email address.

I think you are right.