Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Keyfob Hits The UK

krisstoff

Hi Guys, 

I have just been on the Vesternet (UK) website, and I noticed they have the Fibaro Keyfob coming in at the end of this month. 

I must admit I am very excited! 

When I messaged Fibaro Global at the beginning of the year they told me that they are going to be releasing some new products this year "that will make all my dreams come true" I find this hard to believe but none the less they are off to a good start! 

I Just can't wait for the intercom to come out! 

Is anyone else aware of any other new products which are available to buy in the UK that the home automation dealers are selling?

Here is the promo video that came out earlier:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thanks for alerting us to this Krisstoff.  I have to admit that it looks very nice.  I've got my order in :-).

• Topic Author
  • @emielstroeve Nice one for getting a hands on with the fob, How small are they? I always love getting a new Fibaro product and being amazed at how small it is! 

Guest FredrikKarlsson

Just had a look in the manual

Please login or register to see this link.

It seems quite capable.  Local stores say it will be cheaper than the Popp KEYFOB-C mini too, but it seems quite a bit bigger?

Anyway, it seems quite capable.

I don't know if many people will be able to remember 6 sequences of up to 5 button presses each to run scenes, but maybe that's just me and my friends being limited in terms of mental capacity ..:-)

Page with presentation

Please login or register to see this link.

Use-case: It gets lost with or without the keys.

Meaning people will start loosing it.

Well i think non-Fibaro users who wants to buy Fibaro keyfob will need undergo some Math.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Topic Author
  • I wonder if the designer of the fob plays on the playstation quite a bit :-D. @FredrikKarlsson I think i will be in the same boat as you, i would have to have a piece of paper to remind me what had been programmed in lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I received mine yesterday (its available in the Netherlands) I am really enthusiastic about it. Inclusion without a problem, no manual needed to understand how it al works and with the keycombo's I can run all the scenes (alarm and lightning) plus single lights I want.

I must say it was worth waiting for!

Last positive addon: The auto lock of the remote together with the possibility to unlock it with a key combo is great....my kids or guests can touch that remote all they want...it isnt going to work for them :)