Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino smart meter

MDC

Question

Hello,

I just buy a qubino smart meter, and seems to work fine in HC2 web interface but in mobile interface we can't see correct, any help?

I've contact Qubino and they say is Fibaro fault.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, Alex Rob said:

got same problem with this device that is not showing right values, i tried a lot of settings but it dont work..... Fibaro has to some fix but dont looks like they are gonna to do a fix about it.

Might be selling my energy meter becuase all power mesaurements are also adding to all other one. If Fibaro could make a option that we could do a minus to all other measerements would be perfect...

About not configured device do as follow:

Have u enabled multichannel association? If not this is how you do it. First check on wrench icon of root node.

Then advance

Associations

First endpoint, first group and then tick M box, square with s and M tick boxes.

Save

So wait some minutes then it shows watts kwh on root node.

Also enable on of the relay controls (looks like switch on HC2)

set parameter 100 value 1 = exclude and reinclude meter.

After enabling the relay the meter is starting reporting values.-

Could you post pictures of this.? cant get it to work.. and when trying to change paremeters nothing happens.. :(

Did you got the newest version of HC? Then u can not change parameters, I recommend to get back to version 4.530 or 4.531. There u are able to change parameters. 

Dont know why Fibaro messed with HC2 after the newest update. Really bad that they don’t inform about the bug....

jepp. tried to downgrade to 4.510, only bacukp ive had.. (need to back up more often ;) ) but then when trying to include it came up as an fgd212 light bulb and remote.. and was acting al out. so updated again.. really annoying.. new house and payed for this to get installed and then it work like sh..e.

the other things ive innstalled is all good.. newbie by the way. :)

I post u a guide maybe this helps you. Even then my values are not steady anybody got it worked out? Then there is still the problem that Fibaro is adding this power measurement to all other. Annoying. Fibaro need to change it......... 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Alex Rob