Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


  • 1
marshal

[TUTORIAL] Control Multimedia with Remotec zxt-120

Question

ZXT-120 is an IR extender for air conditioners, but it can be learned up to 20 defferent ir code for multimedia. The process of learning of zxt-120 is written in its manual, but i want to show a way to use that codes in fibaro HC.

 

For this purpose we have to make a virtual device, and fill its IP Address with your HC ip, and write 80 in TCP port box:

 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Then make buttons according to your multimedia device:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Now you have to write commands for corresponding buttons.

For example for first button:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

We can learn up to 20 code according to this list:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

Use this command for changing mode :

    /api/callAction?deviceID=107&name=setMode&arg1=0

 

For setting temperature (in cooling mode):

   /api/callAction?deviceID=107&name=setThermostatSetpoint&arg1=2&arg2=23 

 

For setting temperature (in heating mode):

 /api/callAction?deviceID=107&name=setThermostatSetpoint&arg1=1&arg2=21 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by marshal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Tuncay said:

Thanks for the info. But where did you get the authorization code? Can you share the VD file?

 

On 2/27/2017 at 8:05 PM, marshal said:

ZXT-120 is an IR extender for air conditioners, but it can be learned up to 20 defferent ir code for multimedia. The process of learning of zxt-120 is written in its manual, but i want to show a way to use that codes in fibaro HC.

 

For this purpose we have to make a virtual device, and fill its IP Address with your HC ip, and write 80 in TCP port box:

 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Then make buttons according to your multimedia device:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Now you have to write commands for corresponding buttons.

For example for first button:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

We can learn up to 20 code according to this list:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

Use this command for changing mode :

    /api/callAction?deviceID=107&name=setMode&arg1=0

 

For setting temperature (in cooling mode):

   /api/callAction?deviceID=107&name=setThermostatSetpoint&arg1=2&arg2=23 

 

For setting temperature (in heating mode):

 /api/callAction?deviceID=107&name=setThermostatSetpoint&arg1=1&arg2=21 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@marshal

 

Thanks for sharing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Inquirer
  • On 3/14/2017 at 10:25 AM, Tuncay said:

    Thanks for the info. But where did you get the authorization code? Can you share the VD file?

     

    Authorization code is your username:password in 64Base format. 

     

    admin:admin     =>    YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=

     

     

    Edited by marshal

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • 0
    7 hours ago, marshal said:

     

    Authorization code is your username:password in 64Base format. 

     

    admin:admin     =>    YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=

     

    of course it is :) thank you

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Answer this question...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


    ×
    ×
    • Create New...