Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I just wanted to let the forum know that I have submitted two requests to BW Systems for the HA bridge
1) Extra verbal commands - There was reference to activate/deactivate and run/stop in the Git documentation so I asked for clarity on that. I also ask for Open/Close for http requests
2) Speaker control of the echo device itself - volume up/down and mute
I'll let you know what the response is
Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.