Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Dimmer 2 (FGD-212) turns off on maximum dim

Oriz

Question

Hello,

i'v installed a dimmer2 (FGC-212) with a 2-wire connection to a regular 60W incandescent light bulb with a toggle switch. I can control the dim level using the app BUT if i swipe it to more then approximately 80%  , then the light goes off.  In the dimmer advance settings, i'v selected the "toggle" option. I have also get this error message in the notification area "Caution! Mains voltage drop detected"

In addition, i have some questions that i hope you can answer :
1. Can you set the toggle switch of the dimmer to off / dim max when using the switch? means that i could dim the light only from the app.
2. Can i use the dimmer on a non-dimable LED just for on/off the light (since i have a room that i can not get N wire to there).
3. Is there any way to control TV ( i saw an LG plugin but i'm not sure how to enable it)
4. Can i connect a roller shutter + light to one roller shutter sensor (i guess not, but maybe you will surprise me).

Thanks !!

1 answer to this question

I'll answer that question in your other topic, please let us continue the discussion there: