Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
The Don 0
Hell All! I am a new user to Fibaro... so far so good... A few questions though...
1. How can I set a widget (iOS) to toggle a device? I assume create a scene, but scenes need trigger, there is no "button" trigger as sone other systems have...
This would allow me to toggle a specific device on and off from iphone today screen
2 .I'm not quite sure what a virtual device is, seems like just devices that are IP based?
3. Do not understand variables panel... I can create them IE: Alarm is armed... but doesn't tie into anything...
4. Will the alarm, ARM itself if I have created a GPS zone or will I need to create a scene to ARM and DISARM the system..
Thanks, I appreciate the help!
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.