Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Error code of FGK-10x

Guest jerome31750

Guest jerome31750

Dear all, 

Does somebody know the meaning of the blinking led of FGK-101 ? 

I do nor read something clear on the doc. 

It is because i got an issue on one of the three I got and I did not find an idea of what goes wrong. 

When I set the battery it starts blinkink with short off for 1-2 seconds then stays off.

When I set or remove the magnet it blinks three times very fast.  When I press TMP for interrogation there is no light !  

When i try a reset I got a solid ligh for 2 s but not the reset confirmation.  I the magnet is not present then it seems that the led is half-lighted for 1 s before fast blink.

A normal FGK behaviour is 

A TMP press set in wake-up mode with slow blinking led for 5 seconds

Three TMP press set the module in association or de-association mode for 5 seconds (fast leds blinking).

Setting the battery with magnet and TMP pressed starts reset mode, removing magnets within the led is solid ligh (2 seconds) starts the reset, then remove battery at next power on rest is confirmed by double blink.

slowly blinking led means correct inclusion

fast blinking led means inclusion error 

Hoping someone could help