Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have one Dimmer 2 in a 2 wire connection. The load is 6 x 12v halogen spots, 35 watt. The load should not be to much as far as I can see, but I get Power Surge error all the time. The transformer is a standard transistor type.
I have tested the following without any luck:
1. Adjusted max and min parameter 1 and 2 to minimum 20 and max 70%
2. Forced several autosync #13
3. Then manually forced the dimmer by parameter #30 to Trailing Edge mode, and tested leading edge as well, no changes
4. Even tried to change L and N to the "wrong" position just to verify
5. Fully reset the device
Firmware is the latest, I think it's V3.5.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
ThomasEdited by felix_oslo
Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.