Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Since I replaced the battery (new) from my smoke sensor, my battery level stays at 30% according to the scene from @Zoran Sankovic - Sankotronic. battery check V1.2.2
What i tried to resolve it
1. after replaced the battery i click on the b-button (even tribple click, no success!
2. soft reconfigure device, no success!!
3. exclude device from HC2 / include device in HC2, no success!
4. reboot the HC2, no success!
I am out of options what i need to do, to get my battery level up to 100% again.
HC2 version 4.531beta (in stable 4.530 version the above option didnt work either)
Please login or register to see this attachment.Edited by samuel
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.