Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have a situation with Smart Implant. I would like to connect my Paradox alarm system and I am it next point:
- I succeed to connect the smart implant (SI) to the system and arm and disarm the system through the Home Center panel. Basically I powered the SI and use OUT 1 for on/off alarm system.
My questions are :
1. what should I do (wiring) in order to see in the Home Center panel if the system is armed or not?
2. what should I do (wiring) in order to get a notification if the alarm is triggered?
Thank you very much for your support.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.