Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I just recently bought FIBARO Home Center 2 and some smart z-wave products. Still have a lot to learn! I've created 2 easy scenes:
1) when motion sensor detects motion then my kitchen's lamp goes ON;
2) when it does not detect motion for 30 sec then the lamp goes OFF.
It works fine, but my question is how can I make this happening ONLY between 5.00-6.00?Edited by jk_34
Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.