Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 QuickApp for iEAST streamer

Martin_N

Question

Good evening everyone, ..
I'm sending the first "taste" of the upcoming plug-in for iEAST.
The purpose is to be able to establish LUA actions on the plugin and control the streamer from HC3 and its elements (tested by scene control from the NodON button).
The primary purpose of this "Lite" application is to easily configure 6 Internet radio presets and name them so that a less knowledgeable user does not have to interfere with the code.
As a bonus, there is control of this stream player, for example from a DLNA source.
By no means does the app have any ambition to replace the original smart app on the phone / tablet.
QuckApp is still in the BETA phase. I have test buttons here and some ready-made buttons for future use (master / slave multiroom, etc.). Furthermore, the test buttons "Test" for DEBUG (listing variables and JSON decoded values).
I may need to modify the code, so I'll be happy if you test it and possibly send some info.
I need to resolve some things about JSON some request.
Still a picture, I'm working on the documentation.

eM.

Edit: 

Edited image description

- Picture with Artist: Unknown, without the URL stream - this is real SLAVE speaker (you can configure from his own APP)

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_06/image.png.ad6f19cfdba440cff25467ba623dc65f.png" />

- Picture with ERROR - some error with streamer Slave2 (not connected to the LAN)  :-)

image.png.29819c5819c7580b84842ac24aab7277.png

- Picture with Artist: ACDC - Actualy playing music from NAS - playing on the slave1 streamer

image.png.51e1a66292321df8c9b92e115e8ae8e5.png

- Picture with Artist: Unknown - Internet Radio from public stream - playing on the master streamer

image.png.9f24d676e2dbd4454b35e0759ed12ed0.png

Configuration point :-)

image.png.96431bdc27c2e08854ec43ee0f35bd69.png

Edit: 20200621 -  New look. I'm just finishing the documentation before the release.
The FCx3 button is switchable depending on the DEBUG mode.
The play/pause button is a toggle switch.

image.png.f82e3d8927643c89e416ef967c3561ca.png

Edited by Martin_N
  • Like 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet