Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


  • 0

HC3 with LG SmartThinq ?


rangee
 Share

Question

 

Hello.

 

Does anybody have plan integrating LG SmartThinq to HC3?

 

There's a code.. at   "

Please login or register to see this link.

"

I can't convert that code(core.py) to lua...   (e.g.  create session, Get the base64-encoded SHA-1 HMAC digest of a string .. etc)

 

Somebody help me~ :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 21 minutes ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

    Here is also more information:

     

    Please login or register to see this link.

    Thats not I want.  LG does not open API to normal user. That only for B2B...

     

    Thats why I give a URL (a.k.a  wideq).

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    5 hours ago, rangee said:

    There's a code.. at   "

    Please login or register to see this link.

    "

     

    take a look as well on API v2 

    Please login or register to see this link.

    and some observation from other users 

    Please login or register to see this link.

     

    5 hours ago, rangee said:

    base64-encoded SHA-1 HMAC digest of a string .. etc)

     

    that should be not an issues anmore i think?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 38 minutes ago, tinman said:

     

    take a look as well on API v2 

    Please login or register to see this link.

    and some observation from other users 

    Please login or register to see this link.

     

     

    that should be not an issues anmore i think?

     

    Hello  Mr. tinman   one of God at Fibaro User...

     

    Yes.. we should do with API v2...

    THX, but sorry. As I'm beginner... I don't know how to treat your beautiful aeslib code.

    I'm disappointed to me... :(

     

     

    I'll try infinitely...

    Edited by rangee
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • @tinman Hello. can you help me?

    Im in  trouble making oauth2_signature.

     

    original python code is..

    Please login or register to see this code.

     

    How to covert it to lua?

    is it right? (I use your  "sha2 lib v0.1")

    Please login or register to see this code.

    I can't make a sense....

    It throws error(error code 9108).  Not supported media type.

     

     

    Edited by rangee
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  •  

    1 hour ago, Martin_N said:

    @rangee

    so, I'm sure you're missing things like: net.HTTPClient

    refer to the QA documentation.

    Nope.

     

     

     

    How to send header's value(of key-value pairs) with "bytes" type?

    in python... headers["x-lge-oauth-signature"] = b'something'

    in lua... how ??

    Edited by rangee
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    5 hours ago, rangee said:

    Nope.

    Sorry, I'm looking at it on my cell phone. I guess I missed something.

    eM.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    13 hours ago, rangee said:

    @tinman Hello. can you help me?

     

    Please login or register to see this code.

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

     

    above code seems to work.

     

    EDIT: formated timestamp bit different, it must produce same value as "

    Please login or register to see this link.

     

    Edited by tinman
    • Thanks 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 10 hours ago, tinman said:

     

    Please login or register to see this code.

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

     

    above code seems to work.

     

    EDIT: formated timestamp bit different, it must produce same value as "

    Please login or register to see this link.

     

     

    YES! Your genius !!!

    This make sense!

    Please login or register to see this code.

     

    And, I find out that order of req_data is also important.

    e.g.

    oauth2_signature of req_body = {"grant_type", "refresh_token"} is  abcde

    oauth2_signature of req_body = {"refresh_token", "grant_type"} is  dgsca

     

    Anyway,  Content-Type  is answer!

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0

    So, you are now able to controll your LG device via HC3, right?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • On 4/24/2021 at 3:33 PM, mi38k said:

    So, you are now able to controll your LG device via HC3, right?

    Yes. But not stable.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0

    Would it be possible to share your solution? What are you controlling? How is it not stable?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 16 hours ago, mi38k said:

    Would it be possible to share your solution? What are you controlling? How is it not stable?

    As it is not stable, I can not share it.

    I use dryer, washer, dehumidifier.

    Get status of devices works but sometimes got error.

    Control of devices same.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    Posted (edited)

    rangee , I integrated my LG smartthinq washer through your HomeAssistant quick app. There is a plugin on HACS. It doesn't control the washer, just show its sensors, such as temperature, programs, remaining time etc.

    Thanks again for sharing HoneAssistant and Zigbee2Mqtt quick apps.

     

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

    Edited by max_fok
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • On 5/11/2021 at 6:17 AM, max_fok said:

    rangee , I integrated my LG smartthinq washer through your HomeAssistant quick app. There is a plugin on HACS. It doesn't control the washer, just show its sensors, such as temperature, programs, remaining time etc.

    Thanks again for sharing HoneAssistant and Zigbee2Mqtt quick apps.

     

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

    Right. That is easier way then develope LG Thinq QuickApp

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    2 hours ago, rangee said:

    That is easier way then develope LG Thinq QuickApp

    easy way do not use HC3 at all with QA. trust me

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 32 minutes ago, hater said:

    easy way do not use HC3 at all with QA. trust me

    haha. Your right. I know that. But there's some benefit. I use HomeAssistant and HC3 both. Automation with HC3, device connect with HA.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    14 hours ago, rangee said:

    haha. Your right. I know that. But there's some benefit. I use HomeAssistant and HC3 both. Automation with HC3, device connect with HA.

    the same here

    Please login or register to see this image.

    /monthly_2021_05/image.png.935bf895524bbc5f565f38f99bb6c712.png" />

     

    but now HC3 is naked - only some ZWave devices (i am on the way of transferring to ZigBee - Z2M 

    and no Automation - for this I have NODE-RED.

     

    For everything else there's Mastercard :D 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Answer this question...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...