Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Is it correct that the Fibaro motion sensor only picks up motion after a period without motion?
I am not sure whether this makes sense, but I experience the following:
- The motion sensor is working fine when I enter a room (motion is detected); if I enter within the 'blind time' (e.g. 6 seconds) nothing happens, but other than that motion is picked up properly
- However, when I remain in the room, there is not a signal detected every 'blind time' (in the example every 6 seconds). It can take minutes before a new signal is being detected.
I would need this repeated signal for a specific application. Can this be changed or worked around? I cannot find anything in this regard in the manual's list of parameters..
Thanks, JEdited by 3JL
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.