Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

RS3 Favourite Position

Peter

Question

Hi Fibaro community,

I have HC3 and RS3 set as "blinds with positioning" (not venetian blinds).

In the desktop browser interface, in the device preview, it is possible to set "Favourite Position". See attached pictures 1 and 2. (button with star).

I have set the "Favourite Position" to position 25%, where my roller blinds are closed, yet with hole-gaps for the sun to come through.

0% would be fully closed (dark room).

100% is fully open.

Does anyone know how this position can be called or used in scenes? In the desktop browser interface it works, however is quite useless. I doubt someone would be controlling his devices from the browser interface.

I also went to have a look in my iOS app and there is a special button ("III" symbol, see attached picture 3). I hoped this would be the "favourite position" button. However this button does the same full close as the close button. Does any of you know what is the meaning of this "III" button?

Thank you,

Peter

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 answer to this question

Historically, this button could not be used. I solve it in scenes by defining a specific position in% directly in the scene. No need to refer to any "favorite positions". And as you write, this function is not in the application. In addition, scenes can be drawn as widgets to your phone's desktop.