Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Tedee lock connect to HC2

Longy

Question

Hi.  Can anyone help me with setting up Tedee lock? I downloaded the plugin but I don't know where to set it up.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

5 answers to this question

I have the same. Normally there was additional settings in advanced tab but there is nothing like that right now :(

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, uk45h said:

I have the same. Normally there was additional settings in advanced tab but there is nothing like that right now :(

Fibaro knows about this error.  I have a solution to this problem from Fibaro support.  You need to change the system language to Polish and then the settings in the plug-in will appear.  After setting up the plugin, you need to change the language to the default and everything will work.  ?

• Like 1

thanks. Works also for me. Hopefully for a longer time than before the last update.

Hi,  I know its an older post but can someone maybe help me: I haven't bought the Tedee yet, but thinking about replacing my Danalock with it (Danalock sux it needs constant calibration, always need to "refresh keys" and often misses communication from Controller). So with Tedee: What is the basic setup to get Tedee lock working on HC2: I guess i need the Tedee bridge and Lock correct? The Bridge just plugs into my LAN, and then is it easy to set things up from there? What are the basic steps and by the way  are you happy with your Tedee/ Fibaro solution?