Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

ZigBee switch with power monitor

cag014

Have included ZigBee switch with power monitoring option (works with Zigbee hub, but in HC3 the power reading not shown and using API to view device parameters, power, energy properties are not existed.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Is anyone has been able to include Zigbee device with "online" power monitoring? or Fibaro does not support that option for ZigBee?

Are you talking about in this latest beta release or in general?

I'm on the latest stable version and I have multiple zigbee switches reporting power readings. The below example is exhaust fan in my ensuite  so doesn't use much

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2023_06/image.png.dd428e593cd4d594e65c86d1bbbb2853.png" />

• Topic Author
  • First of all, I am talking about the latest HC3 release.

Does your device reports power consumption online or you have to set approximate power consumption manually? 

By configuration manually power consumption you'll get historical energy consumption. I do have this also.

It could be nice if you can post a snapshot of the of the device shown in dashboard. Like that

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

As you can see, power consumption shown on the icon. (This is a Z-wave device). (By the way if you configured power consumption manually it is shown also on the icon, but I don't interest in that)

Can you please also post device json table using API.       http://[HC3-IP]/api/devices/[device ID].   

If there is a property of power and/or energy, it means the device does support real time power monitoring.

If your device reports power reading when it's ON then please post the model of the device.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cag014