About This File
HC2 Icon Preview VD provides easy way to search custom icons installed on Fibaro Home Center 2 to find their ID number. User can also use it to list through all virtual devices and set their main icon and also icon of all VD buttons and sliders. This capability greatly speeds up building of new virtual devices with many buttons and sliders since their icons can be set at once.
Fibaro Home Center 2 with firmware 4.120 or greater
Any internet browser on computer locally connected to HC2
- Provides simple preview of all room, scene and VD custom icons imported to HC2 what makes it great tool for developers and users to find icon ID numbers
- Provides easy way to setup main icon and icon of all buttons and sliders of all virtual devices installed with just one click on Setup VD icon button
- VD automatically updates list of the installed virtual devices and icons
- Multi-language support with 27 languages included (see APPENDIX 1 for the list in user manual). VD can use HC selected language or user can select any other available language. VD will be automatically translated to selected language (visible after refreshing page on browser or refreshing network data on Fibaro mobile application)
- Global variables are automatically added, monitored and repaired and does not require user intervention
Please check provided User Manual and this video by Mr Apple @MarcoTorino71:
- HC2 Icon Preview VD v2.1 Standalone
- Beautiful main icon
- User manual EN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions. It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the ABC VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
- 2.1 – VD completely redesigned and added possibility to set virtual devices main and all buttons and sliders icon. Added checking of global variables integrity and automatic repair. It also automatically updates list of available virtual devices on HC2 and list of custom icons after each change.
- 1.0 – Code optimized and resolved some bugs
- 0.1 – First release
Here is look of the HC2 Icon preview VD:
Enjoy coding and your new HC2 Icon Preview virtual device!