About This File
Ambient Weather Station VD standalone
Ambient Weather station (AWS) VD reads measurements provided by Ambient weather stations which are connected to ambientweather.net service on internet. VD is tested with Ambient Weather station WS-1401-IP OBSERVER, but should also work with other similar types of Ambient weather stations.
Fibaro Home Center 2 with firmware 4.560 or greater
Emoji VD standalone must be downloaded and installed for AWS VD to function properly.
At least one Ambient weather station connected to internet and user application key and API key
- User can install multiple instances of VD for as many Ambient Weather stations he/she might have.
- Uses ambient weather cloud API to retrieve latest measurements.
- Provides measurements in imperial or metric units and also wind speed in m/s.
- Provides global variables for indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, wind and gust speed, rain event, solar radiation, UV, outdoor and indoor PM25 and CO2 that can be used to trigger block or LUA scenes for specific user actions.
- Multi-language support with 27 languages included (see APPENDIX 1 for the list). VD can use HC selected language or user can select any other available language. VD will be automatically translated to selected language
- Easy setup for VD icons (on UHAS™ compatible version is this even easier)
- Global variables are automatically added, monitored, repaired and cleaned and does not require user intervention
Please check provided User Manual
- Ambient Weather Station VD v1.1
- Icon pack
- User manual EN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions. It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the ABC VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.