About This File
What's New in Version 1.3.9 See changelog
Changelog for Version 1.3.9
What's new in version 1.3.9?
- Above all, the output of the 'Summary' section has changed.
- Via the variable 'onlySummaryM' only the output of the 'summary' is sent as an email.
- The 'Summary' always comes in a separate mail (always the last one).
- This became necessary for larger installations with about 40 battery devices and because Fibaro rejects mails that are too large.
- In the 'Summary', the specification of hours is converted into days if the device has not been triggered for more than 72 hours (3 days).
- In addition, at the end of the 'Summary' section there is an output about the runtime in days of the HC2 with the installed firmware version.
BatterieCheckV1.3.9-en.lua.txt is the English version.
BatterieCheckV1.3.9-DE.lua.txt is the German version.
Because the encoding ( UTF-8) often gets confused when uploading, I have now provided the LUA files as a txt file. Use UTF-8 encoding when saving as a lua file.