About This File
Philips HUE AIO VD v3.1
With Philips HUE preview VD v1.1 - brings easier setup and support for multiple Philips HUE bridges
Philips HUE lighting brings colorful way of lighting experience. More about this lights you can find here https://www2.meethue.com/en-us Philips HUE AIO VD is All In One solution for HC2 owners to control Philips HUE lighting with support for all types of HUE lamps made by Philips and some other manufacturers.
- Fibaro Home Center 2 with firmware 4.120 or greater (tested up to 4.540)
- Philips HUE bridge V1 (round) with firmware up to 01041302 (released 05 February 2018) or
- Philips HUE bridge V2 (square) with firmware up to 1901181309 (released 07 February 2019)
- Consists of two VD's: Philips HUE Preview VD which connects to Philips HUE bridge and downloads information of all lights and groups of lights and greatly simplifies installation of Philips HUE AIO VD that controls individual HUE bulbs or group of bulbs. Also added unreachable icon for Philips HUE bridge v1.
- Philips HUE Preview VD has button for generating authorization username and for easy connection to Philips HUE bridge
- Support for multiple HUE bridges and most of the Philips HUE bulbs including bulbs from other manufacturers that can be connected to HUE bridge.
- HUE AIO VD recognizes different types of bulbs like multicolor, white ambience and dimmable and enables proper controls
- Can control brightness, hue, saturation, color temperature and transition speed that can be set from instant to 10 seconds duration
- Buttons to activate colorloop efect and Alerts
- Multilanguage support with 27 languages included. VD's can use HC2 selected language or user can select any other available language. VD will be automatically translated to the selected language (visible after refreshing page on browser or refreshing network data on Fibaro mobile application)
- Easy setup for VD icons that will also setup icons for all buttons and sliders of the VD. (on UHASTM compatible version is even more easier to setup VD icons with Icon Preview VD)
- On HUE AIO VD user can setup separated on and off button or have on/off toggle button
- Self adding of global variables needed and global variable data integrity checking
- Automatic repair of global variables without user intervention
- New approach to programming other code to control this VD enables future upgrades without needing to change that code. (See more about that in User Manual provided)
Please check provided User Manual where all steps are explained in detail and this video made by @MarcoTorino71:
- Philips HUE Preview VD v1.1 standalone
- Philips HUE AIO VD v3.1 standalone
- Icon pack Philips HUE E27 bulb indoor
- Icon pack Philips HUE E27 bulb outdoor
- Icon pack Philips HUE GU10 bulb indoor
- Icon pack Philips HUE GU10 bulb outdoor
- Icon pack Philips HUE LED strip indoor
- User Manual v1.1 EN
Many thanks to BodyArt, gucio1234 and many other Fibaro forum users for help with testing, translations and user manual.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its documentation for educational, research, personal use and non-profit purposes, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice, with "Terms and conditions" and "Disclaimer" appear in all copies, modifications and distributions.
It is strictly forbidden to sell, rent, lease and/or lend this software for profit without prior consent from the Author.
This software is provided by copyright owner "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author and distributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Fibar Group S.A. and their employees are not responsible for support of the Philips HUE AIO VD. Please contact the author Sankotronic, on the Fibaro Forum, for any questions or support required.
HUE is registered trademark of Philips Lighting Holding B.V. registered internationally.
1 April 2019
Philips HUE bridge firmware new version 1901181309 is out. If you upgrade to this latest firmware Philips HUE AIO VD will continue function properly.
3.1 - Corrected bug that was causing HUE AIO VD main loop to stop with error if user set light or group ID that does not exists on HUE bridge. Also corrected bug that was not updating list correctly after first scan if user removed or added light or group on HUE bridge.
3.0 - All In One solution, one VD for all types of bulbs and for control of individual light or group of lights with supporting Philips HUE Preview VD.
2.1 - added Philips HUE White dimmable VD of same version as color version.
2.1 - Corrected error handling when HUE bridge is not reachable.
2.0 - Added On/Off button; two version available: 2.0m with Main loop refresh or 2.0b with button refresh for systems with more than 15 HUE lamps to improve response and reduce network traffic; changing brightness, color or Saturation sliders now immediately refreshes VD status; code improved so users can easier setup necessary data
1.5 - Added sliders for color (hue) and Saturation, VD is now getting ID & TCP port setting from VD general tab
1.0 - Changing icons based on the brightness level, Changing icons based on HUE lights state (unreachable/error); Error handling for HUE response data, status information in the bottom bar of the VD; detailed comments in LUA code, main loop refresh code added
Here is a new look of Philips HUE AIO VD and companion Philips HUE Preview VD:
Enjoy coding and your new Philips HUE virtual device!
This solution is only for HC2. If you have HCL then please check @AkilliYuva.com solution here:
What's New in Version 3.0 See changelog
Complete package is available on Fibaro Marketplace. Here you can download User Manual.