Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Amazon Echo

Acho

Question

Hi,

just learned a bit about Amazon Echo - ( 

Please login or register to see this link.

). Any chance to integrate it with HC2 ?

Guest spazpeker
3 hours ago, boerremk said:

And if you replace the @ for %40

Did that for my email and it works fine

6 hours ago, spazpeker said:

Did that for my email and it works fine

Yes indeed, forgot to mention it, but only for the email address:

to

On 25/12/2016 at 7:29 AM, boerremk said:

Yes indeed, forgot to mention it, but only for the email address:

to

Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but that still doesn't work, see below for the result. Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

username@testserver:~$ curl -v

[2] 4860
[1]   Done                    curl -v

username@testserver:~$ *   Trying 192.168.xxx.xxx...
* Connected to 192.168.xxx.xxx (192.168.xxx.xxx) port 80 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user '[email protected]'
> GET /api/callAction?deviceID=21 HTTP/1.1
> Host: 192.168.xxx.xxx
> Authorization: Basic hWRpa3NvZnR3YXJvQG91dG3vb2suY29tOkJvb3xvY2tzVG9zc25yNzY=
> User-Agent: curl/7.47.0
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 16:01:11 GMT
< Server: 0.9
< Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0, max-age:0
< Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8
< Pragma: no-cache
< Expires: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 00:00:00 GMT
< Connection: close
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
<
* Closing connection 0
{"type":"ERROR","reason":"MISSING_PARAMETER","message":"name: missing required parameter"}

Authentication is working I see in the output (otherwise you would see a 401 instead of a 400).

Can you try:

curl -v

and after that (the & is replaced by %26):

curl -v

5 minutes ago, boerremk said:

Authentication is working I see in the output (otherwise you would see a 401 instead of a 400).

Can you try:

curl -v

and after that (the & is replaced by %26):

curl -v

Hi again, the first suggestion failed but returned a list of device properties for the device ID:

curl -v

*   Trying 192.168.xxx.xxx...
> GET /api/devices/21 HTTP/1.1
> Host: 192.168.xxx.xxx
> Authorization: Basic YWRpa3NvZnR3YXJlQG91dGxvb2suY29tOkJvbGxvY2tzVG9zc2VyNzY=
>
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 17:23:34 GMT
<
{"id":21,"name":"Main Ceiling Light","roomID":4,"type":"com.fibaro.FGD212","baseType":"com.fibaro.multilevelSwitch","enabled":true,"visible":true,"isPlugin":false,"parentId":19,"remoteGatewayId":0,"interfaces":["deviceGrouping","energy","levelChange","light","power","zwave","zwaveAlarm","zwaveMultiChannelAssociation","zwaveProtection","zwaveSceneActivation"],"properties":{"parameters":[{"id":1,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":2,"lastReportedValue":40,"lastSetValue":40,"size":1,"value":40},{"id":3,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":4,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":2,"value":0},{"id":5,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":6,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":2,"value":1},{"id":7,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":8,"lastReportedValue":5,"lastSetValue":5,"size":2,"value":5},{"id":9,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":10,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":2,"value":0},{"id":11,"lastReportedValue":255,"lastSetValue":255,"size":2,"value":255},{"id":13,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":14,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":15,"lastReportedValue":30,"lastSetValue":30,"size":1,"value":30},{"id":16,"lastReportedValue":5,"lastSetValue":5,"size":2,"value":5},{"id":19,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":20,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":21,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":22,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":23,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":24,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":25,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":26,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":27,"lastReportedValue":15,"lastSetValue":15,"size":1,"value":15},{"id":28,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":29,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":30,"lastReportedValue":2,"lastSetValue":2,"size":1,"value":2},{"id":31,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":32,"lastReportedValue":2,"lastSetValue":2,"size":1,"value":2},{"id":33,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":34,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":35,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":37,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":39,"lastReportedValue":250,"lastSetValue":250,"size":2,"value":250},{"id":40,"lastReportedValue":3,"lastSetValue":3,"size":1,"value":3},{"id":41,"lastReportedValue":2,"lastSetValue":2,"size":1,"value":2},{"id":42,"lastReportedValue":3,"lastSetValue":3,"size":1,"value":3},{"id":43,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":44,"lastReportedValue":600,"lastSetValue":600,"size":2,"value":600},{"id":45,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":46,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":47,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":48,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":49,"lastReportedValue":1,"lastSetValue":1,"size":1,"value":1},{"id":50,"lastReportedValue":10,"lastSetValue":10,"size":1,"value":10},{"id":52,"lastReportedValue":3600,"lastSetValue":3600,"size":2,"value":3600},{"id":53,"lastReportedValue":10,"lastSetValue":10,"size":2,"value":10},{"id":54,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":58,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":1,"value":0},{"id":59,"lastReportedValue":0,"lastSetValue":0,"size":2,"value":0}],"pollingTimeSec":0,"zwaveCompany":"Fibargroup","zwaveInfo":"3,4,5","zwaveVersion":"3.4","RFProtectionState":"0","RFProtectionSupport":"3","alarmLevel":"0","alarmType":"0","configured":"true","dead":"false","deviceControlType":"23","deviceGroup":"[]","deviceGroupMaster":"0"* Connection #0 to host 192.168.0.53 left intact
,"deviceIcon":"15","emailNotificationID":"0","emailNotificationType":"0","endPointId":"1","energy":"2.75","isLight":"true","liliOffCommand":"","liliOnCommand":"","localProtectionState":"0","localProtectionSupport":"5","log":"","logTemp":"","manufacturer":"","markAsDead":"true","model":"","nodeId":"4","parametersTemplate":"698","power":"16.70","productInfo":"1,15,1,2,16,0,3,4","protectionExclusiveControl":"0","protectionExclusiveControlSupport":"false","protectionState":"0","protectionTimeout":"0","protectionTimeoutSupport":"false","pushNotificationID":"0","pushNotificationType":"0","remoteGatewayId":"0","saveLogs":"true","sceneActivation":"0","serialNumber":"h'0000000000003f91","showEnergy":"true","smsNotificationID":"0","smsNotificationType":"0","useTemplate":"true","userDescription":"","value":"99"},"actions":{"reconfigure":0,"reset":0,"setValue":1,"startLevelDecrease":0,"startLevelIncrease":0,"stopLevelChange":0,"turnOff":0,"turnOn":0},"created":1482591177,"modified":1482591177,"sortOrder":20}username@testserver:~$

curl -v

should indeed return the device, so that concludes the authentication is working now.

What did curl -v

(with the & replaced by %26) return?

6 minutes ago, boerremk said:

curl -v

should indeed return the device, so that concludes the authentication is working now.

What did curl -v

(with the & replaced by %26) return?

Yeah sorry for the pauses in between, dealing with kids requests at same time lol. The second part also failed but slightly different....

curl -v

*   Trying 192.168.xxx.xxx...
> GET /api/callAction?deviceID=21%26name=turnOn HTTP/1.1
> Host: 192.168.0.53
> Authorization: Basic YWRpa3NvZnR3YXJlQG91dGxvb2suY29tOkJvbGxvY2tzVG9zc2VyNzY=
>
< HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 17:46:51 GMT
<
* Closing connection 0
{"type":"ERROR","reason":"WRONG_TYPE","message":"deviceID: expected unsigned int"}testuser@server:~$

Just to re-iterate all the commands you have sent me, work from my web browser on my normal pc AFTER I have manually authenticated. I think you are close.

Change that statement: The last one didnt, it too failed with the expected unsigned int, so it obviously doesnt like the %26 instead of the &.

When I ran the one whereby I only replaced the @ with %40 this worked on the web browser, the reply was:

Please login or register to see this code.

But not on the server.

Just doesn't seem to like the "name=turnOn" bit

If I leave the "name=turnOn" bit, it complains that it isn't present:

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 18:00:02 GMT
<
* Closing connection 0
{"type":"ERROR","reason":"MISSING_PARAMETER","message":"name: missing required parameter"}

I have tried "name=1" and "name=0" instead of "name=turnOn" with no success.

I have also tried "name%3DturnOn" and it replies with this:

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 18:05:02 GMT
<
* Closing connection 0
{"type":"ERROR","reason":"MISSING_PARAMETER","message":"name: missing required parameter"}name%3DturnOn: command not found

I have tried putting the parameter in '' marks so name='turnOn' and also replacing the & with different characters such as : and I have also tried adding on / after address again with no success.

Edited by TrevorNewsome

What happens if you  try it on the habridge (with the %40 instead of the @)?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

"Change device state, Could not send data for network request:

with Message: HTTP request may not be null"

is the error returned in the HA Bridge log file.

By the way I really appreciate your help.

Edited by TrevorNewsome

11 minutes ago, boerremk said:

Can you set "Http verb" to GET

EXCELLENT, thank you so much, it now works, I had tried GET before but obviously not whilst also using the %40.

Hi,

I'm busy working to get the Echo the job done. I succesfully installed the RPI and HA-Bridge. If i manually add a device, the Echo does see it, but if I ask to turn the lights on the Echo responds with: Sorry, the device XXXXX is not responding. 

When I see the other tutorials/video's, I saw that when the device was manually added the device has a random number at bridge control. But if I manually add a device it's just counts up from 1. (see pictures)

I tried to change the e-mail with %40 and also created changed it to a user without e-mail like admin. But that wasnt the solution. Any help? 

Edited by pnutp0wer
Added info

hi

apologies if i am telling you stuff you already know but the code in the URL above should be no spaces.

also 

http://me%[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=80&name=turnOn

or

http://user:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=80&name=turnOn

Also

hi try this. forget all devices in alexa press save and re-initialise in habridge then scan for devices again in alexa this refreshes everything. also make sure that the habridge and alexa are both online aswell as the hc2 is accessible. another test to make sure that the API code is correct is just to press Turn On Turn Off within habridge. this makes sure the communication between habridge and hc2 is ok cheers

I'm also asking for help,

my On URL is http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn

Off URL is http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOff

HA Bridge log is

Change device state, Could not send data for network request: http://user%40yandex.ru:Password1@192.168.1.2/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn with Message: HTTP request may not be null

in case I add Http Verb - GET

Content Type - text/html

Content Body On http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn

Content Body Off http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOff

I don't get any warnings in HA Bridge log,

nothing happens and device doesn't turn ON 

http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn

works right in browser, turning on

please help me to make it work!

Edited by DePo

7 minutes ago, DePo said:

I'm also asking for help,

my On URL is http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn

Off URL is http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOff

HA Bridge log is

Change device state, Could not send data for network request: http://user%40yandex.ru:Password1@192.168.1.2/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn with Message: HTTP request may not be null

in case I add Http Verb - GET

Content Type - text/html

Content Body On http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn

Content Body Off http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOff

http://user%40yandex.ru:[email protected]/api/callAction?deviceID=29&name=turnOn

works right in browser, turning on

please help me to make it work!

You have to set the On URL, the Off URL and the Http Verb to Get, the rest should not be changed (so Content Type can be left to Please Select, other fields should be empty). That is it.

I do like this, but

PS with same settings it was working right before I update to 4.110, and change "admin" to "[email protected]"

Edited by DePo

Hmmm strange, the settings looks ok. I also use 4.110 with the [email protected] user and is working without a problem.

Just to be sure: you replaced the @ for %40 I asume?