Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

Hi everyone.

Please let us all know how you have gone with your own installation of UHAS.
Let us know if you have any tips or tricks, and how it is preforming for you.

All feedback is welcomed, because it can be used to make the system better for everyone.

Cheers,
Geoff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Guys,

I have two more questions regarding the ALC implementation:

First question is:

I've set up the ALC Sidekick VD and the ALC Config VD like desribed in the manual. Afterwards I've set up all ALC Scenes for each room.

Comming back to ALC Config VD and hitting the Search Button, all Scenes are recognized and Lamps were loaded to the VD. So far so good.

In the Scene Section Lamps show up and can be deleted.

But in the "All Lamps Section" no lights are displayed.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_10/367115947_ALCConfigVD.jpg.d6e681de5146646f4f7121060e136a5a.jpg" />

No further configurations have been done so far. I was stucked in the manual on page 251 where the procedure of adding lights to the VD is discribed. But how can I add lamps to the selected room, when lamps are not available at this point???

At this point I want to mention that when I'm debugging the Update Button a error occurs. I'm not sure if this is part of the problem?

38322359_btnUpdate.jpg.4d1cfc601c68aa1d571a9830f7c07b3f.jpg

615868388_btnUpdateDebug.jpg.213282eb52a11acd9a18e29fc44b5fd1.jpg

Second question is regarding the "use_common_global" settings described on page 240/241 in the manual:

When value is set to "false", everything looks fine and seem to work:

1550900794_ALCConfigVDDebug1.jpg.44efc4d0fedfc297ae5a3985bd7348b9.jpg874257033_ALCConfigVDMainDebugfalse.jpg.73b7e2729d3e7a45279f285b4c6229a2.jpg

66341459_ALCConfigVDDebug1.jpg.22c06f4dd20b583072e00694e3be38dc.jpg

1195242354_ALCSceneDebugwhenfalse.jpg.236a233e5374e8afd498e1b5e8bf5680.jpg

But changing the variable value to "true", all ALC Scenes are stopped with an error message

1901057292_ALCSceneDebugwhentrue.jpg.2c484f55659fbc3a40853d5f98b5fdef.jpg

So where is my mistake in configuratiuon?

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Andi

Just a quick first question.  Did you upgrade your ALC Scenes to version 1.2.1 as per this post:

?

3 hours ago, clowg said:

Just a quick first question.  Did you upgrade your ALC Scenes to version 1.2.1 as per this post:

?

Thanks for the hint! I completely missed these posts and will stick to that conversation as same issues are discussed in that topic.

Scenes have now been upgraded to v 1.2.1... the issue with the True / False value is solved... but scene still  isn't running propperly.

I will report in the other topic ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your excellent work Zoran. Can you please advise whether it will be possible to adapt the Sonos TTS service to also support Lithe Audio speakers? If so do you perhaps have any suggestions how to approach it?

Is there any feedback from the 390+ of you that have downloaded UHAS now?

1. Have you started to install?
  2. Are you upgrading from a Beta version?
  3. Have you found any road blocks that are stopping you from installing?
  4. Is the manual making it clear how to proceed with the install?

Cheers everyone,

Geoff.

• Like 1

Hello Sankotronic, Hello Geoff

I'm just in the install process from UHAS Beta to the release version. The package is hugh. Till now I have only installed the neccessary modules of UHAS. 

I had only one small problem with "-- System Translations Scene - Version 1.3" scene code:

/monthly_2022_11/image.png.c311b380f0cce06e235e0d0df39e8583.png" />

image.png.41157216917c4008b93bfecba633b3c8.png

In the german translation the   ",   is missing after Südhalbkugel (Row 56). 

The manual is very helpful and it is in the length of a novel ? 

Very well structured and you can quickly jump to the respective area from the table of contents.

Need more time for install and config. 

A big thank you to you ? I will report back if there are corrections needed.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for pointing that out @FunkFib. We'll fix that in the source code. The Update will be in v1.01.

Please do let us know if you find anything that can be improved in the manual too.

G.

• Topic Author
  • On 11/2/2022 at 9:28 PM, nicopret said:

Thank you for your excellent work Zoran. Can you please advise whether it will be possible to adapt the Sonos TTS service to also support Lithe Audio speakers? If so do you perhaps have any suggestions how to approach it?

Hi @nicopret ,

Thank you for your interest in UHAS and Lithe Audio integration.

Currently Lithe Audio VD is not working with WiFi Lithe Audio speakers latest firmware upgrade. i was in direct contact with Lithe audio, but never get some answers from them. I have also make Lithe Audio QA for HC3 and that one is working, but all my efforts to get TTS working failed. Their API documentation is not very clear and will need their help to get it working.

I had to stop development on Lithe Audio temporarily to be able to finish UHAS. After correcting bugs and improving some code for UHAS next release, I will try to get information how to do some things with Lithe Audio and hopefully also enable it for TTS.

Thank you for detailed feedback @Sankotronic. I have also requested Lithe Audio to add TTS support via my supplier. He has already forwarded the request to them. I'll also forward your feedback and hopefully that will get them to give you more support.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

with such a massive integration with Virtual Devices the controller will use a large part of the memory, compromising the efficiency of the HC

• Topic Author
  • On 11/18/2022 at 8:22 AM, aless77m said:

with such a massive integration with Virtual Devices the controller will use a large part of the memory, compromising the efficiency of the HC

Hi @aless77m ,

I have 110 VD's installed + 117 z-wave devices + 3 scenes constantly running + other scenes running as needed - CPU average usage 65%, free memory available 28% (HC2 RAM expanded to 2Gb)

Have you done some testing yourself and have some useful numbers to share or you just like to make general statements?

• Like 4
    • Thanks 1

Hi Sankotronic,

UHAS well done...

but after adding the scene FTBE, an error appeared as in the clipping. Where to look for a solution

?

/monthly_2022_11/image.png.552e148f3aebbd4b8f470031201c9eb0.png" />

• Topic Author
  • 47 minutes ago, homee2 said:

Hi Sankotronic,

UHAS well done...

but after adding the scene FTBE, an error appeared as in the clipping. Where to look for a solution

Hi @homee2,

First check your HomeTable global variable or just comment or delete code line 25.

More about that problem you can find here:

Just go through all posts please.

Edited by Sankotronic

I have one more question. How to rename icon.png from WheaterStat v2.8.1 (Userxxxx.png) to new nomenclature (01 - 3200 Main icon.png) directly inHC2? Repeatedly adding 40 new icons is very frustrating...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • Hi @dasbo ,

I guess you already have some code that is triggered by Doorbird? Just add code to change value of the UHASALC_trigger_[room ID] global variable to "1" and ALC scene will turn on lights and then after a delay of few seconds change UHASALC_trigger_[room ID] global variable back to any other value and ALC scene will turn off lights after duration timer reaches zero if active light state is in mode auto.