Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Sankotronic Lab - Universal Home Automation System (UHAS™)(PUBLISHED)

Sankotronic

That is the greatest stuff I have ever met with!!! Congrats!

Just a bit problem I had.

After the installation of the Watchod Scene I got this error message:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I accidentally install Watchdog VD first and after the Watchdog scene. Could it be the reason of this error message?

Thanks so much!

Krisztián

Is there a way to change a translated word by myself?

How/where we can notify if a translated word is not correct?

• Topic Author
  • Hello @krizso ,

On 12/7/2022 at 12:20 PM, krizso said:

Just a bit problem I had.

After the installation of the Watchod Scene I got this error message:

This is caused by VD that is for some reason recognised as UHAS compatible and is added to the list of VD's to be checked, but is missing the _repeat value. This value is defined in every UHAS compatible VD in main loop in local variable delay_second and it is stored in VD's global variable UHAS_VD_[VD ID] in the table value with name run_delay.

Try to check which VD is that by going trough the list of scenes and VD's added for supervision by the Watchdog scene, but it is possible that even Watchdog VD will fail when that VD is selected.

Is there any UHAS beta VD's still installed on your HC2, because it is possible that one of beta VD's is causing this error.

On 12/7/2022 at 12:25 PM, krizso said:

Is there a way to change a translated word by myself?

How/where we can notify if a translated word is not correct?

Yes of course it is possible to correct translations. All translations are located in 5 translations scenes that belongs to UHAS Translation module. After correcting translation it is enough to save scene and it will run automatically and correct translation in the global variable.

Still if this translation is used to translate VD elements like buttons and label names then you will need to use Select language VD to translate selected VD. This can be done by selecting Hungarian for OTHER language and then bellow select VD to be translated and initiate translation. Don't forget to refresh page or mobile app after translation is done.

I will much appreciate if you can send me corrected translation to be included in next UHAS release. Thank you!

• Like 1

Hello @Sankotronic

I have translated some translation scenes in French yet.

But I can not find the texts to the Netatmo Weather Station. E.g. Radiation Level to High

Where can I find these texts so that I can translate them in French?

Edited by speedoxx007
    TTS Translation Scene FR added
    • Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, speedoxx007 said:

I have translated some translation scenes in French yet.

But I can not find the texts to the Netatmo Weather Station. E.g. Radiation Level to High

Where can I find these texts so that I can translate them in French?

Hi @speedoxx007 ,

Thank you for the translations!

Mentioned translations are in TTS Translation scene. For Netatmo some of the translations are in Climate Translation scene. Just go through all translation scenes and you will find it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @speedoxx007 ,

Thank you for the translations!

Mentioned translations are in TTS Translation scene. For Netatmo some of the translations are in Climate Translation scene. Just go through all translation scenes and you will find it.

I have added TTS Translation scene FR.

• Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • 6 hours ago, speedoxx007 said:

I have added TTS Translation scene FR.

BIG thanks @speedoxx007 !

• Thanks 1

Actually I don't have any smart lights in my system (i.e. Philips Hue or Nanoleaf, etc.). I control my lights with Fibaro Relay and/or switch modules.

Does Lights Module or any part of it give any benefits to me in this case?

Absolutely it does!!

The beauty of Advanced Light Control is that it incorporates control over all the various ways your lights can be activated into one system. Most users of UHAS start with controlling their Fibaro z-wave modules. UHAS supports the relays and dimmers. The ALC Config VD will discover all the light control modules in a given room and then you set the lights to the state you want and save that state in the VD. Then ALC can recall that state at any time you configure. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, clowg said:

Absolutely it does!!

The beauty of Advanced Light Control is that it incorporates control over all the various ways your lights can be activated into one system. Most users of UHAS start with controlling their Fibaro z-wave modules. UHAS supports the relays and dimmers. The ALC Config VD will discover all the light control modules in a given room and then you set the lights to the state you want and save that state in the VD. Then ALC can recall that state at any time you configure. 

Thank you for the answer!

As I understand I don't need those specified scenes, VDs of Philips Hue, Nanoleaf, Twinlky and Lifx in this case.

I can leverage benefits only from the Main modules.

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, krizso said:

As I understand I don't need those specified scenes, VDs of Philips Hue, Nanoleaf, Twinlky and Lifx in this case.

I can leverage benefits only from the Main modules.

Hi @krizso ,

That is correct. If you do not have Philips HUE, Nanoleaf, Lifx or/and Twinkly then you skip installation of this integrations and go directly to installation of ALC scene and VD's.

• Like 1

We should install ALC Scene all of the room where we would like to control lights.

Why is it for?

For example if I have a section (Garden) and there are some other, let me call them room (according to HC2 convention), a shed, terrace, a dining place with outdoor cooking stuff. Every each section would have different lights, but I think it doesn't make sense to distinguish them in scene level.

Could I controll all lights in the "primary" section (Garden) without installing 3-4 different ALC Scene into every room in the Garden?

Krisztian

Edited by krizso

Hi @Sankotronic,

I have troubles with ANC Scene. In User SetupVD, I configured my user (not Superuser) to use WhatsApp (WAdev seems to be correct, confirmed by main loop at btnWhatsappHome toggle debugs).

But, whatever VD/Scene message I pick to test with ANC Notification VD, I’m receiving this error in ANC scene:

[DEBUG] 22:47:21: (c) 2021-22 Sankotronic
    [DEBUG] 22:47:21: [14.12.22]: Scene run by VD ID [12] Network Scan v1.2 to send all message No: 1
    [DEBUG] 22:47:21: [14.12.22]: INFO Event recording is disabled
    [DEBUG] 22:47:21: [14.12.22]: Message [📡🔴 Netatmo went offline]
    [DEBUG] 22:47:21: 2022-12-14 22:47:21.711412 [ fatal] Unknown exception: /opt/fibaro/scenes/18.lua:257: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    [DEBUG] 22:48:57: HC2 UHAS [message] module: Advanced Notification Center scene version 1.7
    [DEBUG] 22:48:58: (c) 2021-22 Sankotronic
    [DEBUG] 22:48:58: [14.12.22]: Scene run by VD ID [12] Network Scan v1.2 to send all message No: 2
    [DEBUG] 22:48:58: [14.12.22]: INFO Event recording is disabled
    [DEBUG] 22:48:58: [14.12.22]: Message [📡 Netatmo is back online]
    [DEBUG] 22:48:59: 2022-12-14 22:48:58.505173 [ fatal] Unknown exception: /opt/fibaro/scenes/18.lua:257: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Even if I’m replacing WhatsApp with E-mail, I’m getting a similar error:

[DEBUG] 22:55:28: HC2 UHAS [message] module: Advanced Notification Center scene version 1.7
    [DEBUG] 22:55:28: (c) 2021-22 Sankotronic
    [DEBUG] 22:55:28: [14.12.22]: Scene run by VD ID [7] System Status v1.5 to send msg message No: 2
    [DEBUG] 22:55:29: [14.12.22]: INFO Event recording is disabled
    [DEBUG] 22:55:29: [14.12.22]: Message [🌐 Internet is back online]
    [DEBUG] 22:55:29: 2022-12-14 22:55:28.675294 [ fatal] Unknown exception: /opt/fibaro/scenes/18.lua:162: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Can you please help on this?

• Topic Author
  • Hi @krizso ,

On 12/14/2022 at 10:44 AM, krizso said:

For example if I have a section (Garden) and there are some other, let me call them room (according to HC2 convention), a shed, terrace, a dining place with outdoor cooking stuff. Every each section would have different lights, but I think it doesn't make sense to distinguish them in scene level.

Could I controll all lights in the "primary" section (Garden) without installing 3-4 different ALC Scene into every room in the Garden?

Simple answer is YES you can use one ALC scene to control lights in more than one room (space). It all depends on how you want the lights to be controlled. Light states have names that can't be changed by users like "meal", "party", "shower" etc, but this light states can be used as you wish. Since any light in the home can be added to any ALC scene regardless of the room in which is installed, with some planning it is even possible that one ALC scene control all lights in the home. This can be achieved even with motion sensors, but then additional scenes will be needed to change light states that will then change lights in different rooms.

Hi @MihaiC,

19 hours ago, MihaiC said:

I have troubles with ANC Scene. In User SetupVD, I configured my user (not Superuser) to use WhatsApp (WAdev seems to be correct, confirmed by main loop at btnWhatsappHome toggle debugs).

Some settings is missing or is corrupted. Currently I'm unable to check what exactly (at work), but will check later this evening and find out what is missing.

Please check again your settings in User Setup VD just in case that you missed something. 

• Topic Author
  • Hi @MihaiC ,

Please check your name used for WhatsApp settings. Name MUST be same as your HC2 user name. My settings for WAdev looks like this:

Please login or register to see this code.

Now since also e-mail is not working it is possible that global variable UHASUserTable is corrupted. To regenerate this global variable just restart User Setup VD. BTW e-mail is used from user configuration on HC2.

6 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MihaiC ,

Please check your name used for WhatsApp settings. Name MUST be same as your HC2 user name. My settings for WAdev looks like this:

Now since also e-mail is not working it is possible that global variable UHASUserTable is corrupted. To regenerate this global variable just restart User Setup VD. BTW e-mail is used from user configuration on HC2.

Hi @Sankotronic,

This is what I did, unfortunately with no results:

1. checked WAdev definition - initially „num“ was w/o + sign, I tried with both variants (I also double checked that Callmebot is working w. or w/o + sign) - nothing
    2. as you instructed, I restarted User Setup VD - nothing
    3. I deleted User Setup VD and all its variables and then I recreated the VD. After the first run, corresponding variables have been recreated as well. I did the necessary manual inputs. User Setup VD and Presence VD are working well, but I have the same error in ANC Scene

Hi!

I've just went throug the manual 4-5 times but I'm affraid of I miss something important with tha ALC Config and ALC Scenes.

I've 2 rooms where I installed ALC Scenes and I tried to test the Garden (=Kert).

I want to turn on the garden lights (=Kertfény) in the "Kert" at the begining of the "Evening" and want to turn off the lights at the begining of the "Night".

Here is my turn on settings at Evening.

I disabled the "awake" light state as in the manual to use TimeOfDay light states.

I set use_common_global variable to true.

I set the ALC Config VD to learning mode and turn on the "Kertfény" then saved the light state turn on in case of TimeOfDay="Evening". I turned off the "Kertfény" and save the light state turn off and right after that I disabled (skipped) the turn off light state. I set the light state manual mode, because it should be turned on until night.

These settings could be seen at the screenshot above.

After that I changed the light state to "Night".

I left the "Kertfény" turned off then saved the light state turn off in case of TimeOfDay="Night". I turned on the "Kertfény" and save the "light state turn on" and right after that I disabled (skipped) the turn on light state.

These settings could be seen at the screenshot above.

I'm just chekking every TimeOfDay change (from Day to Evening and from Evenin to Night) but nothing happans.

Even the "State" at the top of the window is showing "Awake" state always. It doesn't change as TimeOfDay changes. Maybe it shouldn't be changed.

I've tried to change (from a self created scene) the UHASALC_scene_222 to any other state (eg. Evening) and the Value of the State is changed to it properly but the light state doesn't change.

In this case (when the State is "Evening") I hit 

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_12/image.png.f05228595ea3a57a5b488fbe48811018.png" /> button to test the light and it turns on. But when I hit image.png.0fa0f17623d4cd16d7f2e63f064d2262.png button the light doesn't turn off.

When I set the UHASALC_scene_222 variable to "Night" and click image.png.0fa0f17623d4cd16d7f2e63f064d2262.png button the light doesn't turn off. So I couldn't test turn off settings anyhow.

I put UHAS to Demo mode with Home Timers VD to try to test the TimeOfDay changing. I don't know if this affects to ALC Config and ALC Scenes and it is a proper way to test these state changing and light working.

I've spent couple of hours to read the manual and test the settings but it is still not working. I'm a little bit frustrated because I'm sure I miss someting but I can't find what.

I do the workaroung and put scene scheduling to Time Based Events Scene to turn on and turn off this light at evening and at night, but I would be happy if I could find what I'm missing in this configuration and I could fix it, because as I understand it is a very complex and professional way to control lights in my home.

I hope I could put every relevant information here and it is understandable enough to find out the problem of mine.

Thank you!

ps. meanwhile I do the Hungarian translation and I will share with you when I'm done.

• Topic Author
  • Hi @MihaiC ,

9 hours ago, MihaiC said:

I deleted User Setup VD and all its variables and then I recreated the VD. After the first run, corresponding variables have been recreated as well. I did the necessary manual inputs. User Setup VD and Presence VD are working well, but I have the same error in ANC Scene

Deleting VD is not recommended and will not help. After VD is deleted and imported again it is necessary to either restart UHAS or restart HC2 so that other modules refresh their list of installed VD's. To restore any damaged global variable added by UHAS VD's and scenes it is sufficient to just restart VD or to manually run scene. Before that, if instructed by me, delete global variable. NEVER delete VD.

Have you selected user who will receive message on ANC Notification VD? Does the user list on this VD corresponds to the available users on your HC2?

Can you provide screenshot of the ANC Notification VD with settings for the Network Scan VD?

Hi @krizso ,

First please check ALC scene header. I guess you do not use any motion sensors so please delete line 'value' in scene header. Unfortunately this line is preventing ALC scene from being triggered:

12 minutes ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @MihaiC ,

Deleting VD is not recommended and will not help. After VD is deleted and imported again it is necessary to either restart UHAS or restart HC2 so that other modules refresh their list of installed VD's. To restore any damaged global variable added by UHAS VD's and scenes it is sufficient to just restart VD or to manually run scene. Before that, if instructed by me, delete global variable. NEVER delete VD.

Have you selected user who will receive message on ANC Notification VD? Does the user list on this VD corresponds to the available users on your HC2?

Can you provide screenshot of the ANC Notification VD with settings for the Network Scan VD?

Hi @Sankotronic,

Ok, I understood the NEVER delete VD story.

1 hour ago, Sankotronic said:

Hi @krizso ,

First please check ALC scene header. I guess you do not use any motion sensors so please delete line 'value' in scene header. Unfortunately this line is preventing ALC scene from being triggered:

Bingo.

It is triggering ALC Scene now.

But there is an error message:

As I can check the aT.scene[scn].mode is the problem, actually scn is empty.