Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have a setup, where I have a number of Fibaro RGBW controllers, controlling white led strips. For a wall switch, I have a Fibaro relay, with two momentary switches connected to S1 and S2, but nothing connected to Q1, Q2. I've associated the Relay with the two groups of RGBW controllers. It works kinda okay, but not perfect. Here's how it works:
- Press & Hold on any of the buttons will turn on one of the led groups and dim it slowly to maximum
- Press & Hold again will slowly dim down the led group
- Clicking the button will turn off the light
- Clicking the button again will turn on the light, but not return it to its previous brightness, instead turning it on at the lowest brightness value (1)
Sometimes I need to click twice, sometimes press&hold only works for the second attempt after turning it on. But the most annoying is that it does not return the brightness to the previous level when turning on. Any ideas why? Thanks in advance!
Link to comment
Share on other sites
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.