Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heating panel in HC2 vs. thermostat (MCO Home or HEATit) - control problem after manual change of temperature

Martin Musl

Question

Hello,

I want to connect the thermostat (Heatit or MCO HOME MH7H) to FIBARO HC2, I want to control it using the heating panel. On the thermostat I set the manual mode to be controlled via FIBARO.

Adding (MH7H or Heatit) to HC2 was ok, 4 objects were added. I put them in the room, created a heating zone for the room on the heating panels, I assigned the appropriate thermometer to the zone. Association Group 1 is set to the default setting.

The control of the heating via the set FIBARO heating panel initially works OK. If the temperature varies with time in heating panel, the setting also changes to the thermostat. However, there is a problem - when I manually change the temperature on the thermostat during the heating schedule time, the thermostat will stop responding to the heating plan!

This situation may occur when I come home from work sooner, the heating plan is set to 18 degrees and I want to turn on the heating for several hours. I have to always enter manual temperature via APP ??? I would like to be able to set the temperature manually on the thermostat too, sometimes it's easier than a smartphone. Well, I would expect that when the next heating period comes, the thermostat will adapt to the defined heating plan ... But it does not work.
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

I have exactly the same problem with the TKB thermostat. Only removing the thermostat and then adding it again resolves this problem till the next manual setting.

• Inquirer
  • I found one way to get the control of thermostat back into the heating plan. I have to change the temperature via application FIBARO HOME.  not on the thermostat, but on the thermometer object, change the temperature to a certain time. 0min or 15min etc. once, twice, sometimes more ... but after that, the thermostat will adjust to the heating plan again.  this is not a good way. the thermostat must not be jammed.

Edited by Martin Musl