Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

MichalM

Question

Shortly after installation of update 4.570 I started to experience hang-out's of my HCL. The most frustrating is that the symptoms are not always the same. Sometimes it's "true hang-out" when I cannot access HCL web interface, mobile app return connection timeout and FibaroFob is not able to trigger scenes associated with it's button. But sometimes the hang-out is only partial. In such situation I can access WebInterface and mobile app also access the HCL, system reacts to commands send to devices (turn on, turn of, set value) but scenes are not executed. In this scenario for example when I press X button of FibaroFob the event of pressing X is recorded in event log but scene associated is not executed - or at least not successfully executed. If I executed the scenem manually from web interface then scene play button ">" turns to Pase icon "||" and never return to Play icon ">".

After restart for some time everything works properly and then hangs again. 

Does anybody experience similar issue? Does HCL has something like syslog that I can access and review? If not does Fibaro offer a support in such situations?

6 answers to this question

Turn HCL off and leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
Delete historical data from all devices.
Use if necessary. button "Reset energy data" under "configuration - general".?

• Inquirer
  • 11 minut temu, hTiger1 napisał:

Turn HCL off and leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
    Delete historical data from all devices.
    Use if necessary. button "Reset energy data" under "configuration - general".?

How to delete historical data from all devices? Is this what "Reset energy data" button does or there are other way of doing that?

Yes it is reset energy data
    I automatically delete energy data, every day with a scene.
    I have 2 units where I record consumption, approx. every 14 days in "Device description" and then delete manually. ?

Så=Then

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Edited by hTiger1

• Inquirer
  • @hTiger1 Thank you for help. I cleared the eneragy data for all devices and I added scene smimilar to yours to clear the data. I will observe behaviour of my HCL for couple of days to find out if it helped. I just wonder why you do it ever day ? How can I figure it out how often I should do that? 

If you have a scene that runs automatically, you can set it to run the scene that deletes the energy data, it will typically be once a day.
    To do so is to use the least amount of HCL resources.
    Alternatively, run a timer scene to erase the data once a week.?