Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

ZXT-600 and HC3

mariokil

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to configure ZXT-600 with my HC3 but I have some challenges/bugs. 

*Disclaimer - at this moment I'dont want to use any specific AC. I'm doing this as a "dry run" before final installation

1. HC3 without any problem recognize ZXT-600 "devices". ZXT-600 is wotking wit USB power adaptor.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2. I'm trying to configure ZXT-600 based on manual (

Please login or register to see this link.

)  . At the beginning I added two parameters:

- 27 [Set IR Code number from built-in code library 27 (0x1B)] - I choose one of the Mitsubishi

- 30 [Set Auto Report Condition Trigger By Room Temperature change 30 (0x1E)] - I choose value what menas based on manual "Auto report if room temperature is different from last report. 1(0x01) = 1°F (0.5°C)"

ZXT-600 has been assigned to room Kuchnia/Kitchen (details on below print screen)

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_03/4.JPG.48c09a6e084a124e088c83b6009af849.JPG" />

I used iOS Fibaro application for HC3 and it looks that HC3/ZXT-600 doesn't work ijn proper way.

1. Even when I'm using parameter "Auto report if room temperature is different from last report. 1(0x01) = 1°F (0.5°C)" temperature doesn't change. Mobile application and Fibaro HC3 dashboard present one value (updated during power adaptor has been detached/attached) 

Is it a bug, malfunction or my lack of knowledge how to configure devices ?

2. I assume that should be possible send IR commnad (on, off, cooling, heating ...) from mobile application->HC3->ZXT-600 to air condition IR receiver. Maybe I'm wrong or I miss something. Unfortunatelly I haven't or I can't see any places in mobile/web applications where I could be do this :( 

Please let me know about your thoughts/experience.

Thank you ;)

IFTTT.com is a great idea!  I tried and it works.

However, I need to pay if I need to run more than 3 scenes.  Is there other work around like IFTTT.com without a monthly fee?

On 07/02/2021 at 09:18, Poom said:

Eu uso cerca de 20 ZXT-600 com HC3 v.5.061.36 (beta). Funciona muito bem no PC (navegador da Web) e no aplicativo Home Center em telefones Android. Não há necessidade de instalar outros Quick Apps. Eu uso o parâmetro 30 = 1 para enviar atualização a cada mudança de 1 grau Celsius. Funcionando muito bem e a versão do navegador Fibaro cria gráficos de mudanças de temperatura. Meu único problema com o ZXT-600 é que o dispositivo tende a relatar uma temperatura de 4 a 7 graus Celsius muito alta em relação à temperatura ambiente real. Felizmente, o Fibaro possui um recurso de calibração que me permite inserir cada ZXT-600 menos ou mais graus Celsius entre -10 graus Celsius e +10 graus Celsius.

Resumindo, agora o ZXT-600 funciona perfeitamente com o sistema Fibaro HC3.

I installed the device, but I don't know how to configure the parameters, can you help me please?

After you added the device to Fibaro HC3, go to the device and go to "Parameters" tab.  Click add new parameter, name the new parameter "27" and set parameter type to "unsigned int" size "2 bytes" and set Value to the number of your AC brands and models according to the manual (attached).  You probably have to try different model codes many time until you find the code that is right for your AC.  Good luck hunting for your code.