Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I received an message in my HC3 that there is an device update available for a double switch. (see attached).
But there is no button where i can click on to start the update. I can only view the Changelog. (even at the pop-up in the changelog is no update button available).
Does anybody know how i can start this update?
Things i tried:
- Filled checkbox before device (nothing happend)
- Reboot HC3
- Reboot (full power of) Double Switch
- Googled the problem > no result yet.
Please login or register to see this attachment.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.