Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo Weatherstation in HC3

Poldy2000

Question

Hallo together,

I look for a Integration of the Netatmo Weatherstation in the HC3.

In my HC2 is a plugin but not in the HC3, is there any way to get the datas for Netatmo to the HC3??

Greetings Poldy 2000

I'm just wondering for what are you using the information of the weather station and other modules of Netatmo? 

The Netatmo are regulary in sale and I am wondering for what purposes I can use it.. 

1 godzinę temu, Macschimmi napisał:

[DEBUG] [QUICKAPP410]: netatmo-oAuth ok, token: 557016c71b7759d1648b474c|a121c646563d2115dac713a5110384a4[02.05.2020] [16:54:01]

[ERROR] [QUICKAPP410]: QuickApp crashed[02.05.2020] [16:54:01]

[ERROR] [QUICKAPP410]: line: 102 attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'module_name')

OK. There isn't a 'module_name' key value in response, which was in Netatmo API documentation... In attachment you can find a fixed version.

EDIT: I posted here a working version after few tries in cooperation with @Macschimmi. In case if someone else would need that QA :)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by gsmart
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pnutp0wer said:

I'm just wondering for what are you using the information of the weather station and other modules of Netatmo? 

The Netatmo are regulary in sale and I am wondering for what purposes I can use it.. 

it's nice to know that:

- house temperature is fine (heating and cooling)
- indoor humidity is under control (ventilation of the house)
- external temp. for short sleeves or jacket :)
- External humidity above 55% to allow the robot to mow the grass
- there is no wind and I can water the garden and grass or play with kids
- when it rains I am informed and the robot goes to the garage by itself

works with mobile phone, imperihome, IFTTT, HC2, HC3 ...

Unfortunately, the Husqvarna lawn robot is not yet supported in HC3 & I use IFTTT.

Guest Freddan67

@gsmart I saw that you made an update on May 4th. What's new in it or is it just bug fixes?. Netatmo app

27 minut temu, Freddan67 napisał:

@gsmart I saw that you made an update on May 4th. What's new in it or is it just bug fixes?. Netatmo app

Yes. It is a version that I've tested and posted on this thread. Finally I have made some improvements:

• now QA makes only one request to Netatmo API to get data for all modules, every 5 minutes; previously it was one request per one module
  • it can dynamically build childs map so hidden variable is not needed any more. If you don't want some child devices you can simply delete them from HC3. They won't recreated until you click "Get Devices" button
  • support for unit conversion if it is needed (e.g. wind from km/h to m/s)
  • support for every data that is provided on "dashboard" from Netatmo - possible to get more data when it is needed - based on small change in code. Thanks that it can support every modules provided by Netatmo API, even if you have more than one device.
  • new status display on main QA - now you can see whatever your data is accurate
  • some bug fixes (e.g. App crashed when Netatmo modules were disconnected and not provide status updates to Netatmo servers)

I think it is much more stable and the final version.

PS. The side effect was create QuickApp for Netatmo Healthy Coach... It is based on the same code but it has to be separate device. ;) 

• Thanks 4

Guest Freddan67
59 minutes ago, gsmart said:

Yes. It is a version that I've tested and posted on this thread. Finally I have made some improvements:

• now QA makes only one request to Netatmo API to get data for all modules, every 5 minutes; previously it was one request per one module
  • it can dynamically build childs map so hidden variable is not needed any more. If you don't want some child devices you can simply delete them from HC3. They won't recreated until you click "Get Devices" button
  • support for every data that is provided on "dashboard" from Netatmo - possible to get more data when it is needed - based on small change in code. Thanks that it can support every modules provided by Netatmo API, even if you have more than one device.
  • new status display on main QA - now you can see whatever your data is accurate
  • some bug fixes (e.g. App crashed when Netatmo modules were disconnected and not provide status updates to Netatmo servers)

PS. The side effect was create QuickApp for Netatmo Healthy Coach... It is based on the same code but it has to be separate device. ;) 

Excellent job. Thanks

11 hours ago, gsmart said:

Great work. Thx.

Fool-proof handling.

Base module, 2 indoor modules, 1 outdoor module, wind sensor up and running perfectly fine.

On 5/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, gsmart said:

OK. There isn't a 'module_name' key value in response, which was in Netatmo API documentation... In attachment you can find a fixed version.

Hi @gsmart,

thanks in the first place for the QA. I was also doing that integration based on your Netatmo weather QA, but you weree faster :-D

BTW i didn't succeed to rename the ugly child name "health_idx".

3 godziny temu, Bodyart napisał:

Hi @gsmart,

thanks in the first place for the QA. I was also doing that integration based on your Netatmo weather QA, but you weree faster :-D

BTW i didn't succeed to rename the ugly child name "health_idx".

:)

simply rename the device after it was created by "get devices" process...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gsmart said:

simply rename the device after it was created by "get devices" process...

Yes of course, but i wanted to do it within the code :-D

Guest dobsovicj

Hello @gsmart,

I have a problem with Netatmo QA from Fibaro Marketplace:

[20.05.2020] [15:49:00] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP390]: netatmo-oAuth ok, token: 58ede4cf6d1dbd19608bec49|0826de0a836704ae6f13fcfed4713254
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found device: '70:ee:50:28:d0:2c'; station_name: 'Plzeň 2'; module_name: 'Indoor'; type: 'NAMain'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found module: '02:00:00:28:b6:b8'; station_name: 'Plzeň 2'; module_name: 'Outdoor'; type: 'NAModule1'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [WARNING] [QUICKAPP390]: Module 'Outdoor' isn't connected! Status was last updated on: 20.05.2020 15:45:10
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found device: '70:ee:50:28:a5:44'; station_name: 'Sipkova Ricany indoor'; module_name: 'Dětská herna'; type: 'NAMain'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found module: '05:00:00:02:e6:76'; station_name: 'Sipkova Ricany indoor'; module_name: 'Rain Gauge'; type: 'NAModule3'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found module: '03:00:00:05:4b:98'; station_name: 'Sipkova Ricany indoor'; module_name: 'Koupelna přízemí'; type: 'NAModule4'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found module: '02:00:00:28:92:04'; station_name: 'Sipkova Ricany indoor'; module_name: 'Zahrada'; type: 'NAModule1'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP390]: Found device: '70:ee:50:28:b4:64'; station_name: 'Plzeň 3'; module_name: 'Indoor'; type: 'NAMain'
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP390]: QuickApp crashed
[20.05.2020] [15:49:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP390]: line: 141 attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'module_name')

Please, can you help me to solve it?

Thank you.

UPDATE: problem was solved, I had to rename some device...

Edited by dobsovicj

W dniu 20.05.2020 o 15:53, dobsovicj napisał:

Hello @gsmart,

I have a problem with Netatmo QA from Fibaro Marketplace:

[...]

Please, can you help me to solve it?
Thank you.

UPDATE: problem was solved, I had to rename some device...

@dobsovicj Good to hear that problem was solved. :)

I guessed that was related with empty name of some modules. In that scenario netatmo API doesn't return a name. I have added some protection against that situation... 

Hi @gsmart,

I tried looking for your QA with the link posted here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

But it takes me to the market start page. 

Can you please share your QA here? (not the coach).

Thanks in advance,

Jim

9 minut temu, jimicr napisał:

Hi @gsmart,

I tried looking for your QA with the link posted here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

But it takes me to the market start page. 

Can you please share your QA here? (not the coach).

Hi @jimicr,

Because I've made some changes mentioned above and it is in review on FIBARO side . Normal operation.

In attachment you can find newest version.

5 minutes ago, gsmart said:

Hi @jimicr,

Because I've made some changes mentioned above and it is in review on FIBARO side . Normal operation.

In attachment you can find newest version.

Thanks, will install later this evening!

Jim

Guest dobsovicj

Hello @gsmart,

please, I have a question - will be possible to access historical data from rain sensor (like on HC2), I mean 1hour, 1 day, 1 week... 
I had a scene on HC2 to check rain for 1 hour and 1 day and delay sprinklers, if rain enough...

Thank you very much.

10 godzin temu, dobsovicj napisał:

Hello @gsmart,

please, I have a question - will be possible to access historical data from rain sensor (like on HC2), I mean 1hour, 1 day, 1 week... 
I had a scene on HC2 to check rain for 1 hour and 1 day and delay sprinklers, if rain enough...

Thank you very much.

Hi @dobsovicj

Yes, it is...

You can uncomment these lines at the beginning of the code:

Please login or register to see this code.

After that click on "Get devices" and two new devices will be added: with cumulated information of rain within last hour and cumulated information of rain within last day.

PS. Just delete lines 60 and 69 started with "--[[" and "]]--".

Hi @gsmart,

Great initiative!

I am having some issues. I am not able to get any devices or modules imported:
[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found device: '70:ee:50:14:50:5e'; station_name: 'Nice'; module_name: 'Innendørs'; type: 'NAMain'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:47:36'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found module: '02:00:00:14:7e:86'; station_name: 'Nice'; module_name: 'Ute'; type: 'NAModule1'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:47:36'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found module: '05:00:00:04:6d:c6'; station_name: 'Nice'; module_name: 'Regnmåler'; type: 'NAModule3'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:47:36'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found module: '06:00:00:01:cc:0a'; station_name: 'Nice'; module_name: 'Vindmåler'; type: 'NAModule2'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:47:36'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found module: '03:00:00:06:ad:ac'; station_name: 'Nice'; module_name: 'Innemodul'; type: 'NAModule4'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:47:36'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found device: '70:ee:50:21:05:06'; station_name: 'Sulebu'; module_name: 'Inne'; type: 'NAMain'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:52:32'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found module: '02:00:00:20:c0:98'; station_name: 'Sulebu'; module_name: 'Ute'; type: 'NAModule1'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:52:32'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [DEBUG] [QA_NETATMO_231]: Found module: '06:00:00:03:7d:f0'; station_name: 'Sulebu'; module_name: 'Vindmåler'; type: 'NAModule2'; device.last_status_store: '05.08.2020 19:52:32'

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP231]: QuickApp crashed

[05.08.2020] [19:53:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP231]: main.lua:315: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'city')

Any suggestions?

Hi everyone. Quick question. I’m running an old version of this QA (v2.2). How can I update (if possible ?) with the last version without removing my existing devices (as I have many scenes based on Netatmo sensors) ? Copy/Paste the new code in the existing QA ? 

Guest Freddan67
19 minutes ago, jguellec said:

Hi everyone. Quick question. I’m running an old version of this QA (v2.2). How can I update (if possible ?) with the last version without removing my existing devices (as I have many scenes based on Netatmo sensors) ? Copy/Paste the new code in the existing QA ? 

Upload the new qa copy& paste code and insert in your old one. delete the one that your just upload