Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Netatmo Weatherstation in HC3

Poldy2000

Question

Hallo together,

I look for a Integration of the Netatmo Weatherstation in the HC3.

In my HC2 is a plugin but not in the HC3, is there any way to get the datas for Netatmo to the HC3??

Greetings Poldy 2000

Updated correctly! I’ve also added the new « battery_alone » variable manually. 

I’m not quite sure how I can get the battery levels on my existing devices ?

Should I set this variable to true or false (currently I’ve set it to false) ? And I do not dare to press the « Get devices » button ?

37 minut temu, jguellec napisał:

Hi. Anyone knows when the 24h rain gauge is reseted? 0h00 ?

Yes. At 0:00. 24h rather means "this day"...

Hi @gsmart

I'm having trouble with your QA Netatmo Weather Station 2.5 crashing.

Device preview shows "Netatmo not connected" and the log shows:

[2020-10-30] [11:47:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP168]: QuickApp crashed
[2020-10-30] [11:47:01] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP168]: main.lua:315: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'city')

QA has found all Netatmo's devices and shows them on the dashboard, but despite that the app crashes.

I have installed QA twice with the same result, have I missed any setting?

Hi @RH_Dreambox,

Sometimes we doesn't get the "city" value from Netatmo... The workaround for you could be to change the line 315 from:

Cytat
place = device.place.city..", "..device.place.country,

to something like that:

Cytat

place = "YOUR_CITY_NAME, "..device.place.country,

Hi All,

I am back on the topic and still have some issue.

I am quite new but after speaking with the Netatmo support, I have an idea of my problem.

I have a issue in my Netamo App and it concerns the redirect url I kept empty because I didn't know which value put.

Could someone explain how to find the right URL to put in the app? I guess that is the url to reach my HC3.

Thanks in advance

On 5/1/2020 at 3:43 PM, Sankotronic said:

Hi,

I  did integration for Netatmo Coach but for now only for UHAS for HC2. There was no time to make standalone version.

Good to know, @Sankotronic. But currently I can't use my Netatmo Healthy Home Coach with my HC2 and your solution "Netatmo Weather Station VD-scene standalone 3.2". VD is running, but the scene failed with "Netatmo base station id xyz could not be retrieved. Table does not contain a table body...". What is the clue to integrate a Netatmo Healthy Home Coach with this or is there any other solution?

7 hours ago, Fichte5 said:

But currently I can't use my Netatmo Healthy Home Coach with my HC2 and your solution "Netatmo Weather Station VD-scene standalone 3.2". VD is running, but the scene failed with "Netatmo base station id xyz could not be retrieved. Table does not contain a table body...".

Hi @Fichte5,

This question should be addressed to Netatmo, because their servers for some reason fail to send weather station complete data. Sometimes only one module data is missing, sometimes complete station data.

8 hours ago, Fichte5 said:

What is the clue to integrate a Netatmo Healthy Home Coach with this or is there any other solution?

Netatmo Health Coaches have their own API therefore require separate scene and VD's on HC2. HC3 has better approach with QA and their children and require different approach than HC2.

On 2/1/2021 at 5:54 PM, Sanderic said:

I am quite new but after speaking with the Netatmo support, I have an idea of my problem.

I have a issue in my Netamo App and it concerns the redirect url I kept empty because I didn't know which value put.

Could someone explain how to find the right URL to put in the app? I guess that is the url to reach my HC3.

Hi @Sanderic,

I have added several apps on My Netatmo and all without filled in redirect URI and all working well. This redirection is not needed for Home Center solution, but more for web solutions. I'm still curious what problems do you have and what Netatmo support told you?

8 hours ago, Sankotronic said:

Netatmo Health Coaches have their own API therefore require separate scene and VD's on HC2

Tnx for answering, @Sankotronic. Is there a scene/VD for Netatmo healthy home coach available for HC2? Didn't find anything...

If not - are your planing to adapt your great "Netatmo Weather Station VD-scene standalone 3.2" for that?

Best regards...

Hi @Fichte5,

I'm at the moment extremely busy with UHAS for HC2 which will include improved integration for all Netatmo products like Weather station, Health coaches, Netatmo cameras and thermostats and of course many other popular products of which most are already done and I'm testing them.

I really want to finish UHAS for HC2 as soon as possible so I can then start porting UHAS to HC3 and HC3 Lite. Making such product is not easy and requires lots of time invested since coding is only one part, but then there is also testing and finally making some useful videos and manuals and even possibly website as a support to the users.

For that reason I have not worked on standalone solutions for some time.

On 2/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, Sankotronic said:

Hi @Fichte5,

For that reason I have not worked on standalone solutions for some time.

Hi @Sankotronic,

I have investigated the problem and found a solution.

Here are my changes to support also the Netatmo HomeCoach with the named solution for HC2:

- Change the attribute "scope" in variable "request_body" of function "oAuth" from "read_station" to "read_homecoach"

- Change the first parameter in call "getResponseData" of function "getDevices" from string "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to string  "

"

- Because the HomeCoach has no further modules, the loop "for _,v in pairs(data.body.devices[1].modules)" in function "getDevices" has to be removed/skipped.

With these changes the VD will get the data of local HomeCoach reliable. It's running well with my new Homecoach since 14 days...

Enjoy!

Guest swissnet3000

I hope the plug-in for HC3 comes soon like the HC2

5 minutes ago, swissnet3000 said:

I hope the plug-in for HC3 comes soon like the HC2

I have installed Netatmo weather provider on HC3. Unfortunately, it gives data from the internal sensor, which does not make sense. Anyone know how to get data from an outside sensor?

• Like 1

W dniu 2.08.2021 o 12:55, pnutp0wer napisał:

It doesn't work properly. Nobody dealt with this problem?

On 9/4/2021 at 5:19 PM, marekneo said:

I have installed Netatmo weather provider on HC3. Unfortunately, it gives data from the internal sensor, which does not make sense. Anyone know how to get data from an outside sensor?

What does the data in the console look like? I have used it for a long time and not experienced any issues with the latest version.

W dniu 9.09.2021 o 12:00, Pete123 napisał:

What does the data in the console look like? I have used it for a long time and not experienced any issues with the latest version.

Please login or register to see this code.