Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

cloud connection down?

jur.ko

Question

Hi!

I cannot connect to my HC3 devices through cloud anymore. App fails and also web connection through home.fibaro.com fails. Is anyone else experiencing issues?

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, A.Socha said:

I apologize for the problems, I have received, so far, a message from the provider that they are repairing and that unfortunately it will take a few more hours to repair

@djefmo in Yubii app when you logout you will have option to connect offline by entering IP adress

I found the option. The only issue I have then, is that while I'm typing in all my details, the app suddenly tries to load via cloud.. leading to a time-out. 

So it appears that occasionally it has a brief connection, it automatically tries to load via cloud and then drops the connection again.

Hence, I gave up trying to connect via mobile. Logging in locally via my browser is the only working option so far.

Good luck restoring the cloud connection! 

30 minutes ago, A.Socha said:

Mijn excuses voor de problemen, ik heb tot nu toe een bericht ontvangen van de provider dat ze aan het repareren zijn en dat het helaas nog een paar uur zal duren om te repareren

@djefmoin de Yubii-app heb je bij het uitloggen de mogelijkheid om offline verbinding te maken door het IP-adres in te voeren

Top THX mobile app local IP-adres ok *****

Guest JeanOchmann

Same here with remote connection. 

Offline/local connection is working.

Hc2

Belgium, down but local is ok. But one question, what's the matter if one day cloud is stopped. We must put all our hardware in trash ? 🤔

• Like 1

Netherlands here, Fibaro hc2.

- Can access via the web interface (local).

- No access via local network using app.

- Google Home integrations not working.

I am using Unifi, at around 19:00 I started to get "intrusion blocked" messages . Had those before, but now they came every +-10 min or something.

same in Israel !!! , dear 

Please login or register to see this link.

is it possible to get an Email to the costumers when all we'll be back again ? 

next time, and I hope it won't happened again. i think that we should get email when you  have such a problem !

6 minutes ago, poseidon said:

Belgium, down but local is ok. But one question, what's the matter if one day cloud is stopped. We must put all our hardware in trash ? 🤔

That is always a risk with cloud-connected devices BUT in this case you could have a VPN to your local network and it would work as if you are at your home 👍

• Like 3

Down for me as well in the UK. 

same as others, local web and direct app connection ok, anything to do with the internet is not working. 

Damm, you don’t know how much you rely on Alexa integration until it doesn’t work! 

Fibaro support, do you have an update for us? Is this a Hack or just a downed service? 

Hi Everyone!

We found a workaround for the 'app can't connect locally' problem on iPhone. We removed the app, turned off the phone, reinstalled the app and logged in. Since we applied this we can have access to our HCL locally from the iPhone app. Earlier it was timed out.

Aplikacja jest tak kiepsko napisana, że nawet przy braku dostępu do chmury nie poprowadzi Cię intuicyjnie, by zalogować się lokalnie. Ledwo zauważyłem na dole ekranu w aplikacji logowanie offline i do tego musiałem wpisywać wszystko ręcznie, bo aplikacja nie pamiętała ustawień do logowania lokalnie. Śmiech na sali jak to się mówi w Polsce :D

It is not possible for such an important cloud service to go down for so long. You seem to be amateurs in Nice. These are services that need to be redundant. I fully understand that you have been acherated, but it's not possible that you don't have a fail lower on these systems, it's a shame.

• Like 4

it's a very bad situation for a worldwide company . Maybe , thousands of users can not access to their home systems about 12 hours. FIBARO have not any redundant service ? this is a big mess . I don't know what to say to my customers.

6 hours ago, Jiri Dobsovic said:

I've sent an email to fibaro support, so waiting for answer...

is there any answer ?

• Like 1