Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Yet Another lastWorkingRoute visualiser

10der

Question

Please stop forcing the use this app!

Edited by 10der
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Hi 10der @

Thanks for the visualiser, have used it now for about 3-4 installations , it works well. Initially I had trouble in understanding how it works and the procedure. So I made a small step-by-step video for others like me . 

Please login or register to see this link.

• Thanks 2

@10der Great Jobs, I just follow and ok in the first time. :)

But as I check the network, is seem not good at I want, 

it transfer data directly with very long distance and ignore the Z-wave bridge (What I design)

And result it is some time work, and some time not work. 

And could you share how can I fix it. 

Thank you. 

• Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, cuong.mhome said:

And could you share how can I fix it. 

Sorry, no

But I can you suggest to buy some Fibaro (or Chinese) wall plugs

it can works as retranslates zwave signal 

18 hours ago, 10der said:

Sorry, no

But I can you suggest to buy some Fibaro (or Chinese) wall plugs

it can works as retranslates zwave signal 

Yes, I added some devices in between, but the z-wave network didn't care.

I don't know why, and how to fix.  As I know with Zigbee we can set priority devices to connect.

But I don't know with Z-wave is able or not.

So it mean some projects we never get issue, but some projects we got many issue. 

Thanks for your great tool, I can understand how the Z-Wave network build ( :) Mesh network have some node is very stupid connect)

Hello,

I am desperately trying to make it work on macOS Mojave 10.14.2

Always get the devices and rooms json files empty after running html script. No vizualisation at all.

Tried to rename load.php into load.php.bak but get the error: "no such file in directory"

Any idea?

Edit: fixed! I had to reinstall the complete APACHE/PHP/MySQL/ package... Works very nice, thanks for sharing!

Edited by Papat

On 9/6/2018 at 12:31 PM, petergebruers said:

For those owning a sniffer by Jon suphammer aka "Suphacap": this tool does not decode routes, but you can recognize them.

If you see Class 00 or Class 03 (Method number varies) like this:

Please login or register to see this code.

Then you know it s ROUTED. The real source ID is 1 and the real destination node ID is 30, but the payload and the hops cannot be decoded.

However, if you send me a RAW capture (q1 in menu of Suphacap) then I can decode it. For example: "turn off" of a wall plug (node 30, via hop 23)

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

@petergebruers this was from some time ago - do you have the script you use to decode the Suphacap raw output like shown above?

Edited by NorthernRough

27 minutes ago, NorthernRough said:

do you have the script you use to decode the Suphacap raw output like shown above?

I do, if you send me a PM wïth a raw capture, I'll run it and if it is OK or only needs minor fixes then I'll send you the script. Then we can discuss what you see, or expect to see on your network...

Hi

just trying this and i am getting the following error?

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at file:///Users/BlueWizard1/Desktop/untitled%20folder/load.php. (Reason: CORS request not http).

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at file:///Users/BlueWizard1/Desktop/untitled%20folder/devices.json. (Reason: CORS request not http).

Any thoughts please?
    Thanks

Hi,

I have not used the tool for a while and now I get the following message. Do not know how to proceed.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Nice tool. Even if I am not a programmer I was able to get it working by following the Youtube-guide provided in the forum.
    However, I would like to know where to download the last index-file. I guess that file is affecting the actual "report".

For all Mac users wanting to run this tool:

Just download SimpleHTTPServer from App Store.

Then place the index-file mentioned in this thread, devices.json and rooms.json in a folder.

Start SimpleHTTPServer from your top-line and point to the folder in which you placed your files.

The whole operations takes less than five minutes without enabling anything else than the downloaded app:)

3 hours ago, japasu said:

For all Mac users wanting to run this tool:

Just download SimpleHTTPServer from App Store.

Then place the index-file mentioned in this thread, devices.json and rooms.json in a folder.

Start SimpleHTTPServer from your top-line and point to the folder in which you placed your files.

The whole operations takes less than five minutes without enabling anything else than the downloaded app:)

@japasu

Where can I get the files mentioned in the thread?

@Stiven

Just go to [your HC ip adress]/api/devices - save as... and [your HC ip adress]/api/rooms - save as...

The index-file can be downloaded from here: 

I can not find the link to the file in the forum. That is why I posted the question above.

Good luck:)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, japasu said:

@Stiven

Just go to [your HC ip adress]/api/devices - save as... and [your HC ip adress]/api/rooms - save as...

The index-file can be downloaded from here: 

I can not find the link to the file in the forum. That is why I posted the question above.

Good luck:)

Thanks, worked like a charm!

What do you think about this network? HC2 is on basement with extended antenna out of the rack. 

@Stiven

I am not an expert, but it seems like the routing is OK between your devices:) Quite a lot of devices in your mesh.
    For fun and a little bit of focus, I used Geektool to pull my "mesh-report" to my desktop and it looks like the attached picture.

Hi!
    I need a bit of help to understand my issue. This is the map of my network. 
    It is a small one, but I don't understand the z-wave connectivity logic.

The HC2 is quite in the middle of the house, max distance between devices and the HC2 is 10 meters.

I have:
    2 wall plugs named Konnektor1 and HMV

A single relay switch (FGS-212) named as Garázsajtó

A door window sensor (FGDW-002) named as Garázsajtó with grey color

A double switch (61.0.1) but it is disconnected now

All the others are FGR-223s.

It seems to me that the HC2 would like to connect to the closest device only and all the others are connecting through each other, which is strange for me becouse i saw a few maps here, where the HC2s were in the middle with multiple 1-1 connections to many devices.

I need to say that everything works ok, no lags or errors, but the visualization is strange for me.

I did mesh reconfig, multiple times both all at once and one-by-one, but it did not get any better...

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_01/1659232366_Z-Wavemap.JPG.37294efe39d24fc56d2c0638b9e4e6b3.JPG" />

Edited by Balage76

• Inquirer
  • HC2 kidding you ;) only Zniffer can show he real routing 

alas, Sir

@10der is correct. HC2 holds last table of routes and if the route is changed it's not reflected in HC2 and Zniffer has ability to show on-line real route. But since you did re-mesh (currently not all devices updated as expected) I do expect more devices have direct route to HC2 also.

Please download Z-Range analyzer. Start re-mesh. Run Z-range analyzer and see if your devices don't have errors on mesh update. In case you have errors mesh data is not available....

By hovering mouse over "iSee" column, menu with neighbors seen by device is shown.  HC2 should be there...

Edited by cag014

Hi all

I have a strange behaviour here as you can see in picture below: device "UmiditàGiardino" has a direct route to "CucinaRele" on the left when it's acting as a repeater for the device below but goes through 3 other nodes when it's his own route - and because this is a SmartInplant with 2 analog sensors attached, it means that sometimes the status of the Inplant is not updated

I have tried doing a mesh reconfig for this SmartInplant already 3 or 4 times, but no change (and by going with mouse over it, I see the route was updated but it's always the same path)

Any hint on how I could force it to take the better route?

Thanks!
    Riccardo

Please login or register to see this attachment.