Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Yet Another lastWorkingRoute visualiser

10der

Question

Please stop forcing the use this app!

Edited by 10der
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

• Inquirer
  • hi Sir,

Please login or register to see this image.

On iPad also works 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi

thanks for your great work - I ran the script for my HC2, where I have 55 nodes (according to ZWave Network page in GUI) but I only see 39 in your script's map and the ones I don't see are in the GUI, working, and also in the devices.json file

Edit: I have also tried re-fetching the json's using curl directly on the RaspberryPi but still only 39 devices show up on map...

Where can I look for a clue?

Thanks!
    Riccardo

Edited by rcanetta

@10der

I am seeing this in console. Include the page that's stuck on 'loading.....'

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Found the cause and fixed it. For unknown reason, after clicking synchronise in the Access Control page, there is now 2 accounts with exact same credential/username (one is Super User account, one appears added out of nowhere - perhaps the Fibaro ID).

Edited by chaicka
    Fixed

22 hours ago, petergebruers said:

I don't know, but my non-graphical version is still working. Which suggests there were no fundamental changes on 4.530...

This script is simply amazing! Finally I can see the routes and hops of each device, thanks for sharing!

would you think it Ian possible to kind of “re-use” it as a function to check the routes - and especially response times - when running a scene? Like an extended Debug-function?

Reason why I am asking, my “good night” scenes does a lot of things (20 blinds go down, 20 door sensors armed, 25 devices off etc...) so it sends a lot of commands at once (I have a 250ms delay implemented already). At one point (and I do not know which), the network seems to hang for a few seconds, sometimes 10, 30 or more and then continues... Wirh such a response time/routing debug you could see which device is causing the delay...

Without global function I know you would have to include it in every scene but still...

Happy to hear your thoughts...

• Inquirer
  • 11 hours ago, dcspock said:

would you think it Ian possible to kind of “re-use”

the current (last) routing showing how z-wave signal passes over nodes to HC2. You can't calculate the time between hops without z-wave sniffer. 

and last, current (last) routing stored in the device is not guaranty what device always uses this routing.

for clearing again: my graph flow or list by @petergebruers only show current routing and can't help you find issues with delays. at all.

this information like "just for your info" :) 

• Inquirer
  • @dcspock

as an alternative to an epilogue :) 

for example you have a current route for device 123: 111 -> 222 -> 777 -> HC2.

this route currently saved in device  123. You can get it by itself: http://hc2_ip/api/device/123

lastWorkingRoute

image.png.425af61f7fb388acd10bafcc005421bc.png

now you turn off 222 device. 

Hc2 stuck on 222 and   will get another field from device 

neighborList

and will try to use a device from this list.

Hi @10der any idea why I'm stuck at 39 out of 55 devices in the map? I tried again now to fetch the 2 jsons and run your great tool again - the map looks different from the other day, but still only with 39 devices... BTW I did a little script to fetch the 2 files directly on my raspberryPi

curl -u [email protected]:password -o rooms.json http://HC2_IP/api/rooms
    curl -u [email protected]:password -o devices.json http://HC2_IP/api/devices

Thanks!
    R

• Inquirer
  • 21 minutes ago, rcanetta said:

any idea why

idk.

for example please provide me here response from 

http://HC2_IP/api/devices/777

where 777 is the missing device 

7 minutes ago, 10der said:

idk.

for example please provide me here response from 

http://HC2_IP/api/devices/777

where 777 is the missing device 

Hi here it is, from one of the missing devices (and I checked, it's in the devices.json)

Please login or register to see this code.

Thanks!
    R

• Inquirer
  • @rcanetta ok next step

master

http://HC2_IP/api/devices/392 

Edited by 10der

9 minutes ago, 10der said:

@rcanetta ok next step

master

http://HC2_IP/api/devices/392 

ok, got it - 392 is set to disabled because it's one of those devices that was causing the mesh network update failure error during night

and actually since I disabled all the nodes that were reporting the update failure, my HC2 hasn't frozen anymore... so now I'm a bit concerned about re-enabling them.. what do you think?

Thanks!
    R

Interesting. Can you post json of 392 anyway? I'd like to see if there is anything special...

• Inquirer
  • @rcanetta btw, on last FW Fibaro disable auto-update-mesh-networking.

Please login or register to see this code.

btw

was updated (succ!) Thursday, 10 January 2019 р., 02:16:09

current routing also was succ updated tonight 

Friday, 11 January 2019 р., 02:16:05 (+1h)

23 minutes ago, 10der said:

@rcanetta btw, on last FW Fibaro disable auto-update-mesh-networking.

btw

was updated (succ!) Thursday, 10 January 2019 р., 02:16:09

uhm... so the update is requested and done even if the node is disabled... I wonder why I did not have any more zwave network freeze then... I will re-enable gradually the master nodes involved and keep an eye on the map!

Thanks!
    R

So that's a FGS222 Switch 2x1,5kW, FW:  2.(0)2 - the json, parameters, associations, all look perfectly normal to me.

39 minutes ago, 10der said:

And that means @rcanetta you are running a FW version between 4.500 and 4.520. I suggest you take the necessary precautions (extra backup, reread the recovery procedure, take into account business hours of Fibaro support, ...) and give 4.530 or the next non-beta release a try.

EDIT: indeed, "disable" does not stop mesh update. fw >= 4.521 doesn't do auto mesh.

Edited by petergebruers

On 1/11/2019 at 11:21 AM, petergebruers said:

So that's a FGS222 Switch 2x1,5kW, FW:  2.(0)2 - the json, parameters, associations, all look perfectly normal to me.

And that means @rcanetta you are running a FW version between 4.500 and 4.520. I suggest you take the necessary precautions (extra backup, reread the recovery procedure, take into account business hours of Fibaro support, ...) and give 4.530 or the next non-beta release a try.

EDIT: indeed, "disable" does not stop mesh update. fw >= 4.521 doesn't do auto mesh.

Yes, true I’m running 4.510 but my golden rule is not to upgrade during winter unless there is some bug with heating panel... so I’ll re-enable the nodes little by little in the area where I have intermittent zwave network, to understand what’s happening..

thanks once more!

R