Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

All-in-One Scene: How to do it Better

cag014

On 8/7/2021 at 10:28 PM, SmartLifeSystems said:

Hi cag! My little daugter's new hobby is to play with the radiator thermostat heads. I would like to set a notification if the set value changes. Do you have an idea how i can do it? I can't find the proper code. Thanks!

Hi cag! Can you look this problem?

• Topic Author
  • On 8/14/2021 at 2:26 AM, Rover said:

After refresh page I see some lines.

What exactly do you mean by history lines?

Here a snapshot of mine HC2

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

That's what you mean history lines?

Edited by cag014
    • Thanks 1

• Topic Author
  • On 8/15/2021 at 6:06 PM, SmartLifeSystems said:

Hi cag! Can you look this problem?

Is any change of the thermostat received in the system? I mean can you see the changes in the device in User Interface ?

1 hour ago, cag014 said:

Is any change of the thermostat received in the system? I mean can you see the changes in the device in User Interface ?

I can see the set temperature in the mobile app and on the webpage. I would like a notification about the change.

5 hours ago, cag014 said:

What exactly do you mean by history lines?

Here a snapshot of mine HC2

Yes , that is what I mean. I did not see any lines, but after refresh page they were to be seen under the Data table auto-refresh etc.

I had set tblRefresh to 0, but now at your value of 900 seconds.

Edited by Rover

On 8/14/2021 at 1:06 AM, Rover said:

How to use HC-WebEye for HC2 with external IP?

@cag014 please advice.

Hi @cag014,

Interesting riddle:

Walli Dimmer has no interface centralSceneSupport (or sceneActivation) so  {"`Keukenverlichting`",{state="centralSceneSupport=2.Pressed2",trueAct= is not accepted by AOQ.

But using centralSceneSupport in a scene, it works ?‍♂️

• Topic Author
  • On 8/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, SmartLifeSystems said:

I can see the set temperature in the mobile app and on the webpage. I would like a notification about the change.

If you receive the change then you can send notification (email/Push/Interactive Push or TTS)

Since I don't know how you set the desired value for thermostat it's make it difficult to suggest right solution, but let assume your value is X

{"`Therm`",{state="value<>X",trueAct={"Thermostat value changed","sendPush","Unexpected value change"}}},

If you set the value using algorithm, I suggest to use global variable (e.g Tvalue), then

{"`Therm`",{state="value<>&Tvalue",trueAct={"Thermostat value changed","sendPush","Unexpected value change"}}},

• Topic Author
  • On 8/18/2021 at 4:49 PM, Rover said:

Hi @cag014,

Interesting riddle:

Walli Dimmer has no interface centralSceneSupport (or sceneActivation) so  {"`Keukenverlichting`",{state="centralSceneSupport=2.Pressed2",trueAct= is not accepted by AOQ.

But using centralSceneSupport in a scene, it works ?‍♂️

Could you please post the Walli Dimmer properties and the scene...

50 minutes ago, cag014 said:

If you receive the change then you can send notification (email/Push/Interactive Push or TTS)

Since I don't know how you set the desired value for thermostat it's make it difficult to suggest right solution, but let assume your value is X

{"`Therm`",{state="value<>X",trueAct={"Thermostat value changed","sendPush","Unexpected value change"}}},

If you set the value using algorithm, I suggest to use global variable (e.g Tvalue), then

{"`Therm`",{state="value<>&Tvalue",trueAct={"Thermostat value changed","sendPush","Unexpected value change"}}},

I tried this option, but I got the next debug message:

{0, "{`livingRoomThermostat`}{`livingRoomThermostat1`}{`bedRoomThermostat`}{`bathRoomThermostat`}{`hallThermostat`}{`corridorThermostat`}{`diningThermostat`}",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"In the $room the $name value has changed.","sendPush","The new teperature value is ..."}}},

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 hours ago, cag014 said:

Could you please post the Walli Dimmer properties and the scene...

Using a GP is a workaround to trigger AOQ.

Edited by Rover

• Topic Author
  • 10 hours ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

I tried this option, but I got the next debug message:

{0, "{`livingRoomThermostat`}{`livingRoomThermostat1`}{`bedRoomThermostat`}{`bathRoomThermostat`}{`hallThermostat`}{`corridorThermostat`}{`diningThermostat`}",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"In the $room the $name value has changed.","sendPush","The new teperature value is ..."}}},

The devices list definition is wrong, try that

{0, "`livingRoomThermostat`|`livingRoomThermostat1`|`bedRoomThermostat`|`bathRoomThermostat`|`hallThermostat`|`corridorThermostat`|`diningThermostat`",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"In the $room the $name value has changed.","sendPush","The new teperature value is ..."}}},

By the way  if any changed detected I believe you can set thermostats' set-point back to 15 instead of notifications (or in addition to notification)

I don't know the command for setting point so as an example using "setPoint".

{0, "`livingRoomThermostat`|`livingRoomThermostat1`|`bedRoomThermostat`|`bathRoomThermostat`|`hallThermostat`|`corridorThermostat`|`diningThermostat`",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"$id","SetPoint,15"}}},

Edited by cag014

6 hours ago, cag014 said:

The devices list definition is wrong, try that

{0, "`livingRoomThermostat`|`livingRoomThermostat1`|`bedRoomThermostat`|`bathRoomThermostat`|`hallThermostat`|`corridorThermostat`|`diningThermostat`",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"In the $room the $name value has changed.","sendPush","The new teperature value is ..."}}},

I tried your line, but the debug message I got.

If I use the | character is that the and? It's not true? If I use this form, every thermostat head's value need change.

• Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

I tried your line, but the debug message I got.

If I use the | character is that the and? It's not true? If I use this form, every thermostat head's value need change.

No, this is a list of devices (not condition) and should create a line for every thermostat in the table.

Have tried the line on my system - no errors!?

Could you please post your jM lines?

Edited by cag014

On 8/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, Rover said:

22 minutes ago, Rover said:

Interesting is that the remoteController of the Walli dimmer has a CentralScene interface ?‍♂️

14 hours ago, cag014 said:

No, this is a list of devices (not condition) and should create a line for every thermostat in the table.

Have tried the line on my system - no errors!?

Could you please post your jM lines?

Here is my line:

{0"`livingRoomThermostat`|`livingRoomThermostat1`|`bedRoomThermostat`|`bathRoomThermostat`|`hallThermostat`|`corridorThermostat`|`diningThermostat`",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"In the $room the $name value has changed.","sendPush","The new teperature value is ..."}}},

• Topic Author
  • 5 hours ago, SmartLifeSystems said:

Here is my line:

{0"`livingRoomThermostat`|`livingRoomThermostat1`|`bedRoomThermostat`|`bathRoomThermostat`|`hallThermostat`|`corridorThermostat`|`diningThermostat`",{state="heatingThermostatSetpoint<>15",trueAct={"In the $room the $name value has changed.","sendPush","The new teperature value is ..."}}},

That's strange...

Could you please post properties of one of the thermostats?

• Topic Author
  • 16 hours ago, Rover said:

By triggering the jM line by the remoteController device of the Walli dimmer and doing the actions by the multilevelSwitch device of the Walli dimmer AOQ works for CentralScene activation!

Let's try something interesting... download attached version and define state property using "+" sign..

{"`wDimmer`", {state="+centralSceneSupport=2.Pressed", trueAct={....}}},

Let me know if it works...

Edited by cag014