Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

cloud connection down?

jur.ko

Question

Hi!

I cannot connect to my HC3 devices through cloud anymore. App fails and also web connection through home.fibaro.com fails. Is anyone else experiencing issues?

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, bresaola80 said:

Salve, qui in Italia riavvio gli HC2 e ora funzionano. 

Alcuni bug sono ancora presenti:

1) spingere non funziona

2) la notifica via e-mail non funziona

3) la macchina fotografica via e-mail non funziona

4) Alexa non funziona

Ascolta abbi pazienza perchè il danno che hanno ricevuto secondo me  è su scala globale . E non si tratta di un semplice disservizio , devono ripristinare tutto il sistema tramite i loro backup sperando che sia solo questo . Ma sopratutto dopo questo episodio che prendano provvedimenti seri pensado di lavorare con sitemi di fail ower .

3 minuty temu, Mohamed Refaat napisał:

saudi arabia??

We are working

12 minut temu, andreacalabretta napisał:

Ascolta abbi pazienza perchè il danno che hanno ricevuto secondo me  è su scala globale . E non si tratta di un semplice disservizio , devono ripristinare tutto il sistema tramite i loro backup sperando che sia solo questo . Ma sopratutto dopo questo episodio che prendano provvedimenti seri pensado di lavorare con sitemi di fail ower .

Services are trying to communicate to the region where it has a HUB due to an issue, when the HUBs come back we will rewire communications to the regions where we redirected them

12 minutes ago, A.Socha said:

Probabilmente il motivo è che l'abbiamo inoltrato ad un'altra regione. Accedi a home.fibaro.com controlla se è online se sì, fai clic su Apri e controlla nell'interfaccia di impostazione della rete quale IP ha ottenuto

Sì, prima ripristiniamo la connessione agli hub in seguito risolveremo il problema con l'API |(google, backup, email, push)

Ad ogni modo , credo  sia corretto da parte dell'azienda Nice ,anche per avvisare i nostri clienti . Di rilasciare una dichiarazione ufficiale sul danno avuto e se ci dobbiamo preoccupare di un eventuale furto di account . Avendo queste info in tempo riusciamo a limitare i danni  , perchè per statistica molti utenti utilizzano le stesse credenziali  per tutti gli  altri servizi digitali tra cui anche quelli  bancari . Grazie.

Thanks for the updates and working bringing us back online. All backup in the UK with remote access and home.fibaro.com. Roll on when Alexa is back up and running.

4 minuty temu, andreacalabretta napisał:

Ad ogni modo , credo  sia corretto da parte dell'azienda Nice ,anche per avvisare i nostri clienti . Di rilasciare una dichiarazione ufficiale sul danno avuto e se ci dobbiamo preoccupare di un eventuale furto di account . Avendo queste info in tempo riusciamo a limitare i danni  , perchè per statistica molti utenti utilizzano le stesse credenziali  per tutti gli  altri servizi digitali tra cui anche quelli  bancari . Grazie.

I would prefer that users not use passwords from banks. We are trying to keep up with cybersecurity and the level of password complexity can sometimes even overtake banks. However, for security reasons, it should not be shared with other services

In the interim I've managed to connect Yubbi through local IP address and go through a VPN to access my remote haus, where I had a check-out/check-in of new guests that was a little challenging as a result of spending time on this outage.... 

I've noted that all my app notifications that I've setup for the home don't arrive when I'm connected locally, not sure if that is by design. 

While I can now get to 

Please login or register to see this link.

and see my gateways, they still show up as red.

A few hours ago this site would simply time out and not show my HC gateways.

12 minutes ago, A.Socha said:

We are trying to keep up with cybersecurity...

What....

/me mumbles something like....mfa...

It is fixed for Norway ( and probably for most of the countries) however the HC2 had to be restarted. I assume it is to broadcast the IP adress to the new server. Not that easy, if you dont have physically access or has it plugged into a 3rd party wi-fi smart plug (recommended)

10 minut temu, ppeterr napisał:

What....

/me mumbles something like....mfa...

got something  similar in plans we will start with two-step authentication

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is also fixed for Croatia! Thank you Fibaro! I believe you will do everything in your power to avoid such long downtime in the future! 👍

BIG THNX to Fibaro to solve this problem. (Belgium). All systems online and working again. Please, give the guys some time to solve this, worldwide problem. I have Fibaro HC2 from 2014 and I'm still loving this system. Besides 2 sensors that stopped working in time, I have still the HC2 and it never showed issues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A.Socha said:

got something  similar in plans we will start with two-step authentication

Aha, the LinkedIn connection probably. Well good to hear!

26 minutes ago, Hamran said:

It is fixed for Norway ( and probably for most of the countries) however the HC2 had to be restarted. I assume it is to broadcast the IP adress to the new server. Not that easy, if you dont have physically access or has it plugged into a 3rd party wi-fi smart plug (recommended)

Hmm, might explain why I'm still seeing my gateways as down. I do have a 3rd party smartplug, so I can remotedly powercycle the HC3, the HC2 at home is easy, will see if that works.

HC3/HC3L/Yubii should work with integrations, backups, etc very soon

Later older HC like HC2/HCL

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pvandamcom said:

Hmm, might explain why I'm still seeing my gateways as down. I do have a 3rd party smartplug, so I can remotedly powercycle the HC3, the HC2 at home is easy, will see if that works.

Indeed a powercycle does bring it back online on 

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1