About This File
Several times I've got lost in my system to identify specific device.
I believe many of us have old devices/scenes that have been hidden or disabled. After a while, finding them again is quite a headache and not an easy task.
I have written a scene that shows all existing devices, scenes, users and mobile devices with some extra data of properties.
The scene output has two formats:
- a list of devices by rooms
- a plain list of all components in acceding order of IDs
In order to choose between two formats please change as following:
- local plainList =false (for list by rooms)
- local plainList=true (for plain list in acceding order)
Since the latest upgrade 4.503 there is a new type of warning "API: not found".
So during the execution you might see a lot of messages:
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: Gathering system information.....
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.358874 [ error] API: Not found
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.528578 [ error] API: Not found
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.669187 [ error] API: Not found
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.826398 [ error] API: Not found
Please ignore the messages and wait...
I hope Fibaro team will fix it on stable release.
What's New in Version 2.0 See changelog
- Scanning process has been improved. Now it takes few seconds only.
- System detail inventory shown in table view. By hovering the mouse over cells, list of relevant devices shown.
Minor bug fix.