About This File
Several times I've got lost in my system to identify specific device.
I believe many of us have old devices/scenes that have been hidden or disabled. After a while, finding them again is quite a headache and not an easy task.
I have written a scene that shows all existing devices, scenes, users and mobile devices with some extra data of properties.
The scene output has two formats:
- a list of devices by rooms
- a plain list of all components in acceding order of IDs
In order to choose between two formats please change as following:
- local plainList =false (for list by rooms)
- local plainList=true (for plain list in acceding order)
Since the latest upgrade 4.503 there is a new type of warning "API: not found".
So during the execution you might see a lot of messages:
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: Gathering system information.....
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.358874 [ error] API: Not found
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.528578 [ error] API: Not found
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.669187 [ error] API: Not found
[DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.826398 [ error] API: Not found
Please ignore the messages and wait...
I hope Fibaro team will fix it on stable release.
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- The level of battery operated devices emphasized and red colorized according to the level.
New fields added/improved:
- "last logged user" of mobile devices. In a while the mobile list becomes big, to reduce the list you could delete devices where no logged user.
- "Installer Access" of mobile device which can receive Push notifications from the Installer.
- "Parent of [...]" - In case the device is master, the list of all slave devices is displayed.
- hasGPS field now shows how frequently GPS position collected in minutes.
- Release 4.503 displays new type of error/warning: [DEBUG] 00:19:26: [1;31m2018-07-03 00:19:26.358874 [ error] API: Not found