Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

• 2 weeks later...

Goodmorning Jan,

Is in your Children of Hue a difference in switching off?

hue.lamp:off

or

hue.lamp:value={bri=0}

Whats the best way?

//Sjakie

• Topic Author
  • On 3/24/2022 at 9:24 AM, Sjakie said:

Goodmorning Jan,

Is in your Children of Hue a difference in switching off?

hue.lamp:off

or

hue.lamp:value={bri=0}

Whats the best way?

//Sjakie

:off sets the state to off. I believe that bri can be 0 and the state is still on.

I would recommend to do :off if you want to turn off. Then you are sure that :isOn also reports correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jan,

little question:
    What is the right rule-notation for pushing a quickapp-button evry 5 seconds?

rule("@@00:00:05 => 542:checkStatusOnReleased") brings no error and is correct executed on ER4, but the action on the quickapp does nothing.
    Pushing the button on the quickapp will executed the associated function.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

finally solve the problem with turning on and off the light on the motion sensor + manual mode
    The task was as follows:
    1) Turn on the light on the motion sensor in the period 09.00 - 21.00    -- there are no problems, the old standard rule
    2) But turn off the light is not easy, namely when:
    2.1) turn off after 5 minutes if there is no movement and the light was turned on by the motion sensor
    2.2) turn off ALL after 10 minutes lighting in the room if there is no movement and the light in the room was turned ON MANUALLY (or CHANDELIER or SPOT LIGHTING)

motionsAbab = 70 --motion sensor Ababin's room

spotAbab = 491 - SPOT LIGHTING Ababin's room

lampAbab = 492 - CHANDELIER Ababin's room

switchAbab = 489 - switch Ababin's room

Util.defTriggerVar('lightAbab_manual',false)
      rule("motionsAbab:breached & 09:00..21:00  => spotAbab:on ; log('SPOT LIGHTING on the motion sensor is included in Ababin's room')"
      rule("switchAbab: central.keyId == 1 & switchAbab: central.keyAttribute == 'Pressed' & spotAbab:isOn=> lightAbab_manual=true ;log('Manually enabled SPOT LIGHTINGL in Ababin's room + check the "MANUAL" flag')"
      rule("switchAbab: central.keyId == 2 & switchAbab: central.keyAttribute == 'Pressed' & lampAbab:isOn=> lightAbab_manual=true ;log('Manually enabled CHANDELIER in Ababin's room + check the "MANUAL" flag')"
      rule("trueFor(00:10, motionsAbab:safe) & lightAbab_manual  => lightAbab_manual=false; lampAbab:off; spotAbab:off; log('I turn off SPOT LIGHTING and CHANDELIER in Ababin's room after 10 minutes, because MANUAL is on')"
      rule("trueFor(00:05, motionsAbab:safe) & !lightAbab_manual  => lightAbab_manual=false; spotAbab:off; log('I turn on SPOT LIGHTING in Ababin's room in 5 minutes, because the light was turned on by a MOTION  SENSOR'')"   

Thanks again for the wonderful ER4
    Edited by fastvd
    • Thanks 1

1) Is it possible to do, say, through ER4: once a week to clear the logs in the system in the Notifications section?
    2) How to describe the rule that when we start HC3 we receive a message?

On 11/20/2021 at 11:59 AM, jgab said:

Ok, the group/room/zone code is a bit strange and I guess there can be something there. 

However, I'm experimenting with the v2 api and I've made a lot of progress so next version may be a v2 api.

The api is a bit more consistent than v1 and there is a way to get events/changes resembling how we use the HC3 /refreshState which is less cpu consuming then polling the Hue Hub every second. So, I'm optimistic that v2 will be better....

Hi Jan - i am curious if COH v2 api is still under development or if you made other plans ??

I'm still a great fan of COH ? and am enjoying your work every day, an I would be sorry to lose COH when Philips ends v1 API ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fastvd said:

1) Is it possible to do, say, through ER4: once a week to clear the logs in the system in the Notifications section?
    2) How to describe the rule that when we start HC3 we receive a message?

Perhaps you can use some of this for inspiration  - its not 100% what you ask for but close. Not my work - but taken from this forum

rule([[@00:05 & wday('mon,thu') => api.get("/events/history?shrink=500000")]])

if os.time() - (api.get("/settings/info").serverStatus or 0) < 30 then self:post({type='se-start'}) end

rule([[#se-start =>
        log('Booted up');
        fibaro.call(96"turnOn");
    ]])
    Edited by ChristianSogaard
    P
    • Like 1

8 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

Perhaps you can use some of this for inspiration  - its not 100% what you ask for but close. Not my work - but taken from this forum

rule([[@00:05 & wday('mon,thu') => api.get("/events/history?shrink=500000")]])

if os.time() - (api.get("/settings/info").serverStatus or 0) < 30 then self:post({type='se-start'}) end

rule([[#se-start =>
        log('Booted up');
        fibaro.call(96"turnOn");
    ]])

1) notification clearing - does not work
    2) the rule that sees that the system has overheated - does not work!

Jan - help)))

@fastvd, If used in ER 4 it should work.

I use it too but like this, because ther can be alot of????

Please login or register to see this code.

I use notification if QA restart

If I get notification from all QA's I know HC3 restarts what seldom happens.

Note fibaro.call is a Telegram message you need install QA,in my case number 28.

//Sjkaie

1) yes, there are a lot of notifications..they hang in the web from above 99+ and if you clean them manually, then after 3-4 clicks to clear - the web hangs ... that's why I wanted it to be done automatically through the API ...
    2) did not understand how to monitor HC3 overload

With the rule in ER4 I don't have any problem with history anymore.

If my 5 QA's are restarting it will be HC3 who is restarting.

When all works fine I dont get any notification of a QA restarting what happens if there is an error inside.

//Sjakie

• Topic Author
  • On 4/16/2022 at 4:06 PM, ChristianSogaard said:

Hi Jan - i am curious if COH v2 api is still under development or if you made other plans ??

I'm still a great fan of COH ? and am enjoying your work every day, an I would be sorry to lose COH when Philips ends v1 API ?

It was put on ice waiting for updates for v2.

I have a working engine - just waiting for all the features to be there.

v1 will be around for quite some time and by then I will have switched for sure.

However, the reason I wan't to switch to v2 is the event model it has that makes the code much more efficient than polling the hub.

• Topic Author
  • 12 hours ago, fastvd said:

1) yes, there are a lot of notifications..they hang in the web from above 99+ and if you clean them manually, then after 3-4 clicks to clear - the web hangs ... that's why I wanted it to be done automatically through the API ...
    2) did not understand how to monitor HC3 overload

This can be used to prune the Notification Center messages

• Like 1

Yes, this is WORKING!!

Jan - THANKS!!!

Tell me how to receive notifications when HC3 reboot?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by fastvd

Hi 

after latest HC3 firmware i am having problems with EV4 and isOn/isOFF when used as condition.

It auto triggers uncontrolled.

And i have several other isOn/isOFF rules that have started the same

I recorded this video -

Any idea what we are talking about ?

• Topic Author
  • It looks like the

...lille.door:breached & sunset..sunrise & lille.lys:isOff => lille.lys:on ...

triggers when you turn off the light and then turns on the light - which the rule says. door need to be breached and between sunset-sunrise but that may be true?

I don't think the firmware has caused an issue (not for me) - I believe it's the rules you have that conflict with each other.

Turn on the log of posts & triggers so you see what it is that triggers the rules.

• Like 1

Hello Jan,

I rewrote my QA's and ended up with 4 pieces to automate the apartment. I will be curious when I start next month my HC3 if it will work.

QA for Arming, LIght, rest apartment, rooms occupied as you adviced a long time ago.

For light I have a question, if I add Tradfri directly to HC3 can I operate it the same way in ER?

In the Zigbee2MQTT I found:

Converted in ER4:

Should this work?

Thanks for your support

• Topic Author
  • 12 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Hello Jan,

I rewrote my QA's and ended up with 4 pieces to automate the apartment. I will be curious when I start next month my HC3 if it will work.

QA for Arming, LIght, rest apartment, rooms occupied as you adviced a long time ago.

For light I have a question, if I add Tradfri directly to HC3 can I operate it the same way in ER?

In the Zigbee2MQTT I found:

Converted in ER4:

Should this work?

Thanks for your support

No, when you add Hue devices directly to the HC3 you get the functions that fibaro support. Today, as I understand it, it's only basic lightning functions. I'm pretty sure the transition time is not there (yet)