Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

All-in-One Scene: How to do it Better

cag014

40 minutes ago, cag014 said:

Is it nice device?

it is an Elero blind, fully supported by HC3

• Topic Author
  • 24 minutes ago, PSi said:

it is an Elero blind, fully supported by HC3

What protocol supported? I mean Z-wave or 433MHz (nice)?

• Topic Author
  • 17 minutes ago, cag014 said:

What protocol supported? I mean Z-wave or 433MHz (nice)?

In addition, could you please post device ID 24 json data. Looks like it is a parent of ID 25....

4 hours ago, cag014 said:

In addition, could you please post device ID 24 json data. Looks like it is a parent of ID 25....

here you go. indeed, it is a 433 mhz device

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by PSi

5 hours ago, cag014 said:

So, you want to be able to define list of devices that should be skipped during the wake-up process? You do understand that the devices that are dead won't respond to the commands? In other words, AOQ won't be able to operate correctly with these devices!

That could not be the goal, of course. May be the wake-up could be dependent of a global parameter, like &christmasTime, which I already use for controlling Christmas related devices. These defined devices should be waked up if &christmasTime = true.

• Topic Author
  • On 5/16/2023 at 9:30 PM, PSi said:

here you go. indeed, it is a 433 mhz device

Did some quick research online and looks like Elero is using 868 MHz, but same niceEngine. (bidirectional)

Since Nice and Elero are sharing same niceEngine, I have added Elero support as a part of nice devices.

Now you should see in data table section for "nice" type devices, see below (using your device as a test case)

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Please download attached AOQ

Let me know if it works for you.

Users that have Nice devices, please download the new version, see if it works also after the changes.

On 5/15/2023 at 2:53 PM, cag014 said:

If your switch in use for Christmas only, it might be a good idea to remove it from jM configuration when not in use. You can suspend the line w/o actually to delete it, so in the future you don't need to recall how it was configured.

With Vacation or negative timespan?

On 4/25/2023 at 9:24 AM, Rover said:

I saw it was an AOQ crash: [25.04.2023] [09:22:00] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP387]: user_data.lua:239: '}' expected near '10'

What is wrong?

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Rover said:

With Vacation or negative timespan?

I suggest using negative timespan.

By the way if timespan defined -999 it won't displayed in data table at all.

• Topic Author
  • On 4/25/2023 at 10:24 AM, Rover said:
    On 4/25/2023 at 2:38 AM, Rover said:

First of all, you cannot define string inside string. (The condition is already string)  As you can see Lua shows that in different color as values and that's Lua error.

Secondly, don't understand your definition in condition "10:00~,~22:00". Do you mean if time range 10:00~22:00 ...and... then?

Now, You cannot use timeSlot in conditions, use $24clock instead.

{"`Waterval`","turnOn","if {$24clock=10:00~22:00 and &WatervalActief=Nee and &StroomprijsGrens<>Nee}"},},

Edited by cag014
    • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2023 at 12:19 AM, cag014 said:

Secondly, don't understand your definition in condition "10:00~,~22:00". Do you mean if time range 10:00~22:00 ...and... then?

TNX for the explaining, cag!

Yes, I was meaning a time range 10:00~22:00. Showed line is part of a trueAct line.

Hi @cag014,

There are still troubles with the two not connected wall switches Licht1 and Licht2.

In one of the two AOQ's I am using there is no jM-line using this two devices, but still there are warnings and different for both not connected devices. 

Licht1 is noted as dead, but AOQ wakeUpDead action disabled by user (what is OK) and Licht2 was tried to awake (not OK).

Commenting out the jS2n definitions of the two devices delivers problems with aliases using this devicesIDs.

Also troublesome is that in the list of dead devices also devices have been noted present in the other AOQ, but not defined in this one. They are listed as Is dead true, Licht2 is listed as Is dead false, while Licht1 is not listed as dead.

• Topic Author
  • 12 hours ago, Rover said:

Hi @cag014,

There are still troubles with the two not connected wall switches Licht1 and Licht2.

In one of the two AOQ's I am using there is no jM-line using this two devices, but still there are warnings and different for both not connected devices. 

Licht1 is noted as dead, but AOQ wakeUpDead action disabled by user (what is OK) and Licht2 was tried to awake (not OK).

Commenting out the jS2n definitions of the two devices delivers problems with aliases using this devicesIDs.

Also troublesome is that in the list of dead devices also devices have been noted present in the other AOQ, but not defined in this one. They are listed as Is dead true, Licht2 is listed as Is dead false, while Licht1 is not listed as dead.

11 hours ago, cag014 said:

So if Licht2 shown as dead it means parent and all children (in your case Licht1 also) of this physical are dead. 

I do not understand it totally: Licht1 and Licht2 are two physical different Wall switches, without parent relation.

And why do I see in the initiation listings also dead devices of another AOQ, not defined or used in this AOQ?

On 5/18/2023 at 2:08 AM, cag014 said:

Did some quick research online and looks like Elero is using 868 MHz, but same niceEngine. (bidirectional)

Since Nice and Elero are sharing same niceEngine, I have added Elero support as a part of nice devices.

Now you should see in data table section for "nice" type devices, see below (using your device as a test case)

Hi, after applying your fix, the line is parsed without error and all devices show up in the data table. will keep you updated about further progres.

Thanks for your support!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • On 5/23/2023 at 1:15 PM, Rover said:

I do not understand it totally: Licht1 and Licht2 are two physical different Wall switches, without parent relation.

And why do I see in the initiation listings also dead devices of another AOQ, not defined or used in this AOQ?

At startup AOQ shows all founded dead devices, including on slave defined hubs.

By the way regarding your request to exclude specific devices from dead list? How it actually helps? You cannot send commands to dead device!

• 1 month later...

I am struggling to create jM line(s) for next scenario:

Have two motion sensors in the living room. When motion detected, I want to turn ON the lights (by any sensor), when no motion for few minutes , to turn OFF the lights.

But if someone turn ON the lights by the switch, it should stay ON until turned OFF by switch or maybe after few hours (if the person forgot to switch it OFF)

Is anyone can suggest how to implement that?

Have tried few ideas, but the option with the switch kills them all....😀 

On 7/16/2023 at 4:31 AM, AR27690 said:

I am struggling to create jM line(s) for next scenario:

Have two motion sensors in the living room. When motion detected, I want to turn ON the lights (by any sensor), when no motion for few minutes , to turn OFF the lights.

But if someone turn ON the lights by the switch, it should stay ON until turned OFF by switch or maybe after few hours (if the person forgot to switch it OFF)

Is anyone can suggest how to implement that?

Have tried few ideas, but the option with the switch kills them all....😀 

Anyone?

@cag014 any ideas?

• Topic Author
  • 22 hours ago, AR27690 said:

Anyone?

@cag014 any ideas?

Yes, the solution is trickier rather than complicated:

Please define necessary components (as an example or just use it)

global4local={false,gVarName="",varArray={pwrMode="init:idle"}} -- define local variable pwrMode

jS2n={MS1=430, MS2=345, lightSw=500} -- that's an example, please replace that with your real sensors and switch names and IDs

When one of the sensors detects motion, the lights turned ON and will be turned OFF 3 minutes after sensors back to safe. (Please change 180 seconds to your desired time)

Now the tricky part. If you want to switch the lights manually, just make sure the lights are OFF (if the lights are ON, turn OFF by switch) and then turn the switch ON.  The lights will stay on until turned OFF by switch or after 2 hours (as you mentioned if the user forgot to switch it OFF). You can change the 7200 seconds to any other value.

In any case you need to make sure to turn OFF the lights, before it could be turned ON by switch (to set the &pwrMode to "idle")

Please login or register to see this code.

This scenario works fine on latest AOQ 17.2 Please download attached version before running. 

This version will be released "officially" in a few days.

Edited by cag014
    • Thanks 1