Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

In your arming scene HC3 there is a beautiful msg service.

It was working when I left the admin panel in the evening when arming the house no msg.

I upload a backup of Arming scene msg worked. I

deleted the new scene and armed the house and the "old" arming scene sends the msg.

What happend?

Please advice,
//Sjakie

 

Unrelated to ER I have also received random notifications from scenes/QAs that no longer exists. I believe it's an issue with the Fibaro notification service...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note. The first ~2000 posts of this thread is mainly about EventRunner3 that is for the HC2. EventRunner3 is not developed further, but bugs are fixed as they are reported. For HC3, the version i

I've been playing with the HC3 a bit  (I don't own a HC3 but a friend has allowed me to remotely login to do testing - I'm very grateful for that). ...and I have made some progress with EventRunn

Here is another "style" of coding when using the EventRunner framework. @julesmartens needed help to code an alarm system. It's a bit complicated because he needs "full" and "ring" protection dur

Posted Images

Hello Jan,

My arming scene contains 7 parts.

To reduce the number off msg I want to combine some msg I tryed a few things but I am not smart enough to acomplish.

Is it possible to give me an example of arming 1,3,4?

Thanks in advance,

//Sjakie

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

I used this in HC2

 
  Rule.eval([[woonKamer.tv:isOn => wait(00:00:03); fibaro.call(471, "changeActivityState"]])
 
Converted into for HC3 I dont see error in Debug
  Rule.eval([[woonKamer.tv:isOn => wait(00:00:03); media.Tv:value=changeActivityState
  ]])
is this correct?
I dont get action but that happends more on my HC3.
If Fibaro has reset my migration HC3>>HC3 I will try to migrate to another box and see if all those hick ups I have still stay or disapear.
Thanks for support,
//Sjakie
 
 
 
 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

I used this in HC2

  Rule.eval([[woonKamer.tv:isOn => wait(00:00:03); fibaro.call(471, "changeActivityState"]])
Converted into for HC3 I dont see error in Debug
  Rule.eval([[woonKamer.tv:isOn => wait(00:00:03); media.Tv:value=changeActivityState
  ]])
is this correct?
I dont get action but that happends more on my HC3.
If Fibaro has reset my migration HC3>>HC3 I will try to migrate to another box and see if all those hick ups I have still stay or disapear.

 

The rule should look the same as on the HC2

Rule.eval([[woonKamer.tv:isOn => wait(00:00:03); fibaro.call(471, "changeActivityState"]])

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

 

 

Thanks for support!
Same as with some other devices, cmd in LUa no reaction when i push button in devices >>>action.
I found your Telegram.fqa sorry for asking but it doest work.
I created  a new bot after finishing that I saw the text messages in HC3 debug
Is to use Telegram the same cmd as in HC2?
 
Rule.eval([[@16:51 =>
Telegram('testing - do we see this?'); log('test telegram')
]])
[26.11.2020] [17:55:00] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP450]: in Rule:5[@17:55 =>...]: {"msg":"Error executing instruction:'[\"Telegram\",1]'","ERR":true,"src":"Rule:5[@17:55 =>...]","err":".\/include\/EventRunner.lua:1824: No such function:Telegram"}
 
//Sjakie
 
 
 
 
 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

Sorry fot the picture I thought that I did a delete.

Getting error:

[26.11.2020] [19:00:21] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP162]: in Rule:98[woonKamer.tv:isOff =>fibaro:call(471, "changeActivityState")]: {"err":".\/include\/EventRunner.lua:264: Wrong parameter type, string required. Provided param '471' is type of number","ERR":true,"src":"Rule:98[woonKamer.tv:isOff =>fibaro:call(471, \"changeActivityState\")]","msg":"Error executing instruction:'[\"%calls\",4]'"}

//Sjakie

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

In QA I get this message but there is no link with QA 172 what does that mean?

image.png.d3be8e477004a29142a17abafc05715e.png

Sorry for asking so many questions but I am in the middle of migration.

//Sjakie

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

In QA I get this message but there is no link with QA 172 what does that mean?

image.png.d3be8e477004a29142a17abafc05715e.png

Sorry for asking so many questions but I am in the middle of migration.

//Sjakie

If you have more than one ER QA they will coordinate subscriptions between them. In this case QA 172 just made sure that there was no subscriptions from 177. It's a debug message that can be ignored.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

 

 

Thanks for support!
Same as with some other devices, cmd in LUa no reaction when i push button in devices >>>action.
I found your Telegram.fqa sorry for asking but it doest work.
I created  a new bot after finishing that I saw the text messages in HC3 debug
Is to use Telegram the same cmd as in HC2?
 
Rule.eval([[@16:51 =>
Telegram('testing - do we see this?'); log('test telegram')
]])
[26.11.2020] [17:55:00] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP450]: in Rule:5[@17:55 =>...]: {"msg":"Error executing instruction:'[\"Telegram\",1]'","ERR":true,"src":"Rule:5[@17:55 =>...]","err":".\/include\/EventRunner.lua:1824: No such function:Telegram"}
 
//Sjakie
 
 
 
 
 

image.png

 

Telegram is not included in ER4. You are expected to use a "Telegram QA" to send your messages from ER4.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

rule("kerstVerlichting={kerst.kerstBoom, kerst.kerstVers, kerst.kerstVers2, kerst.kerstSchilderij, kerst.kerstKrans, keuken.vliegenVerdelger}")


Rule.eval([[@10:23 =>
kerstVerlichting:on]])

Is it possible here to do something simular as what is written in the rule below with a wait cmd?

If yes it should shorten my rules a lot.


    Rule.eval([[hoofdSlaapKamer.lader:isOn =>
    kerst.kerstBoom:off; wait(00:00:02); kerst.kerstVers:off; wait(00:00:02); kerst.kerstVers2:off;wait(00:00:02); kerst.kerstSchilderij:off; wait(00:00:02); 
    kerst.kerstKrans:off; wait(00:00:02); keuken.vliegenVerdelger:off;
    log('kerst verlichting - Uit')]])

Please advice,

//Sjakie

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

rule("kerstVerlichting={kerst.kerstBoom, kerst.kerstVers, kerst.kerstVers2, kerst.kerstSchilderij, kerst.kerstKrans, keuken.vliegenVerdelger}")


Rule.eval([[@10:23 =>
kerstVerlichting:on]])

Is it possible here to do something simular as what is written in the rule below with a wait cmd?

If yes it should shorten my rules a lot.


    Rule.eval([[hoofdSlaapKamer.lader:isOn =>
    kerst.kerstBoom:off; wait(00:00:02); kerst.kerstVers:off; wait(00:00:02); kerst.kerstVers2:off;wait(00:00:02); kerst.kerstSchilderij:off; wait(00:00:02); 
    kerst.kerstKrans:off; wait(00:00:02); keuken.vliegenVerdelger:off;
    log('kerst verlichting - Uit')]])

Please advice,

//Sjakie

There is no way to automatically insert delays in a group command. But this should work

Rule.eval([[hoofdSlaapKamer.lader:isOn =>
    for _,id in ipairs(kerstVerlichting) do id:off; wait(00:00:02) end;
    log('kerst verlichting - Uit')]])
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

You are the best always a nice solution to improve thehome automation!

Thanks,

//Sjakie

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, domin12 said:

Hello All

Santa brought me Fibaro The Button, anyone know how to use it with ER3 ? Jan :) ?

Is it a centralSceneEvent type of device?

Just now, jgab said:

Is it a centralSceneEvent type of device?

...and Santa seems to be a bit early in your part of the world :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jgab said:

Is it a centralSceneEvent type of device?

...and Santa seems to be a bit early in your part of the world :-)

 

If it is try this script to see what key values you get

 

--[[

%%events

77 CentralSceneEvent

--]]

 

rule("button=77")

rule("button:scene => log('KeyId:%s, KeyAttribute:%s',env.event.keyId, env.event.keyAttribute)")

 

If you get keyid == 1 and keyAttribute == 'Pressed' you can make a rule type

 

rule("button:scene.keyId==1 & button:scene.keyAttribute=='Pressed' =>lamp:on")

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan,

In HC2proxy I add curtain switch.

If I change the name I see it in Debug as activity.

If I want to operate the curtain:

- push the button in devices>>>nothing happen

- use on/off button in preview >>>opens/close the curtain but No debug of the action and   no change in device icon it stays red(off)

-in ER with trigger from HC2 no action.

-in Blockscene with trigger HC3 >>>curtain close/opens

 

I would like the curtain as trigger so I can try to use my HC3  a bit

Thanks in advance,

//Sjakie

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 godzin temu, jgab napisał:

 

If it is try this script to see what key values you get

 

--[[

%%events

77 CentralSceneEvent

--]]

 

rule("button=77")

rule("button:scene => log('KeyId:%s, KeyAttribute:%s',env.event.keyId, env.event.keyAttribute)")

 

If you get keyid == 1 and keyAttribute == 'Pressed' you can make a rule type

 

rule("button:scene.keyId==1 & button:scene.keyAttribute=='Pressed' =>lamp:on")

 

 

Hi Jan,

Nothing happened when click the button.....

this is a solution from other topic, and it works

 

--[[
%% properties
%% events
1233 CentralSceneEvent
%% globals
--]]
 
fibaro:debug('Button pressed')
local button_source = fibaro:getSourceTrigger()["event"]["data"]
 
if (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 1x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed2") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 2x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed3") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 3x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed4") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 4x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed5") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 5x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "HeldDown") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button HeldDown')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Released") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button Released')
else
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button unknown action')
end

 

Edited by domin12
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, domin12 said:

 

Hi Jan,

Nothing happened when click the button.....

this is a solution from other topic, and it works

 


--[[
%% properties
%% events
1233 CentralSceneEvent
%% globals
--]]
 
fibaro:debug('Button pressed')
local button_source = fibaro:getSourceTrigger()["event"]["data"]
 
if (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 1x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed2") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 2x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed3") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 3x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed4") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 4x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Pressed5") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button 5x')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "HeldDown") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button HeldDown')
elseif (tostring(button_source["keyAttribute"]) == "Released") then
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button Released')
else
      fibaro:debug('Fibaro Button unknown action')
end

 

 

Sorry, should be :central instead of :scene

 

--[[ 
%% properties 
%% events 
1233 CentralSceneEvent 
%% globals 
--]]
rule("button=1233")
rule("button:central => log('KeyId:%s, KeyAttribute:%s',env.event.keyId, env.event.keyAttribute)")
 
If you get keyid == 1 and keyAttribute == 'Pressed' you can make a rule type
 
rule("button:central.keyId==1 & button:central.keyAttribute=='Pressed' =>lamp:on")
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Jan,

In HC2proxy I add curtain switch.

If I change the name I see it in Debug as activity.

If I want to operate the curtain:

- push the button in devices>>>nothing happen

- use on/off button in preview >>>opens/close the curtain but No debug of the action and   no change in device icon it stays red(off)

-in ER with trigger from HC2 no action.

-in Blockscene with trigger HC3 >>>curtain close/opens

 

I would like the curtain as trigger so I can try to use my HC3  a bit

Thanks in advance,

//Sjakie

What type has you set the curtain to?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...