Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

• Topic Author
  • Just now, Sjakie said:

I added sunrise because this week the curtains did not open. Reason was the lux value was "hanging" on 32 orso when it should have been >500.

ok will take it out.

I edited my answer and you can do it either when sensor is breached or it is sunrise but you need to split up the rules.

10 minutes ago, jgab said:

It's the "| sunrise" that causes the problem. What do you want to achieve? Why 'sunrise' ?

You want to do the message if "oprit.luxsensor:lux > 105  & once(05:00..09:15)" OR if the time is sunrise ? - You cannot mix triggers and scheduled times in one rule.

I would do like this

Please login or register to see this code.

Great thanks.

I think the kind of being behind in value for the lux sensor is normal? In house I have Fibaro I noticed that the value was not fit with reality.

My living room is more brite as dinning room but value was opposite.

Now I noticed my Steiner lux out side is doing the same thing.

If the range is 0-2000 lux then it is logic the first 100-200 value is not reliable if I compare with other instruments.

Thats why I added sunrise as a kind of backup to open the curtains.

Thanks for your lesson and excellent advice.

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, jompa68 said:

Great, thanks.
    What about auto-update of ical.lua, will you implement that also?

Ok, pushed new versions of IOSLocator.lua and ICal.lua with autoupdate builtin (also a new version of EventRunner.lua with configurable autoupdate)

You need to manually update to get the autoupdate feature :-)

Hallo Jan,

If complex is armed I need a trigger to give alarm

rule("dwHouse={hal.tussendeur, eetkamer.deur, serre.deur}") 
                      rule("pirHouse = {woonkamer.bewegingssensor, eetkamer.bewegingssensor}")  
                                       rule("House = {dwHouse , pirHouse} ") -->>>>>can this be done?

Rule.eval(" dwHouse==breached & dwHouse==armed => signalisation:on; blinds:open; 1582:start; post(#dwBreachedHouse)") 

>>>gives error no triggers in dwHouse==breached & dwHouse==armed       

1582:start is a scene only contains a telegram message   I want that to be replaced with this:

fibaro:setGlobal("Telegram", "Alarm, house dw senors breached! blinds open, woonkamer, eetkamer, serre, tussendeur")

>>>> does not work

Question:

post(#dwBreachedHouse) what should this do?

Thanks for your advice and support

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Hallo Jan,

If complex is armed I need a trigger to give alarm

rule("dwHouse={hal.tussendeur, eetkamer.deur, serre.deur}") 
                      rule("pirHouse = {woonkamer.bewegingssensor, eetkamer.bewegingssensor}")  
                                       rule("House = {dwHouse , pirHouse} ") -->>>>>can this be done?

Rule.eval(" dwHouse==breached & dwHouse==armed => signalisation:on; blinds:open; 1582:start; post(#dwBreachedHouse)") 

>>>gives error no triggers in dwHouse==breached & dwHouse==armed       

1582:start is a scene only contains a telegram message   I want that to be replaced with this:

fibaro:setGlobal("Telegram", "Alarm, house dw senors breached! blinds open, woonkamer, eetkamer, serre, tussendeur")

>>>> does not work

Question:

post(#dwBreachedHouse) what should this do?

Thanks for your advice and support

No you can't do rule("House = {dwHouse , pirHouse} "). Need to make a new table.

You want to set the GV "Telegram" when you post #dwBreachedHouse ?

Then it would look like this

How do you give alarm? start a siren? send a message? flash lights?

Hello Jan,

Thanks can work it out now

Sorry this will make it more clear(I hope)

lights = { } -- to fill in and to arrange a flash effect in red with hue
    sirens = { 414}
    flashlights = {} perhaps I will use my old flash light 433 MHz
    rule("signalisation={lights, sirens, flashlights}")
    rule("blinds={ gastboven.rolluiklinks, gastboven.rolluikrechts, woonkamer.gordijnvoor, woonkamer.gordijnzijkant, woonkamer.gordijnoprit, eetkamer.gordijnachter, eetkamer.gordijnzijkant}")

Hello Jan here I am again,

I am confused! Just finalized my alrm settings is working yes and no.

I have a fibaro relays arm/ disarm (hoofdslaapkamer.bbeveiliging, GV arm/disarm >>>VD arm/disarm to operate if I am not at home.

When I push disarm VD >>GV disarm>>relays disarm but devices does not follow.

Disabled Fibaro alarm panel >>no change

Telegram informs me >> armed  and some doors open is okay

Do you have any clue?

I will pm the scene

Thanks for your support

Please login or register to see this attachment.

23 hours ago, jgab said:

I'm a bit lost on this at the moment. I have made an alternative "keepalive" routine in Supervisor that doesn't 'ping' but just looks at fibaro:countScenes() to see if the scene is running. It's not as good as ping because the scene could "crash" but still have an running instance. However, it may work better for you until I can understand what goes wrong for you.

So, download the latest Supervisor.lua (B9) and set

before main()

Good morning Jan,

Since the change all scenes are running, about 12h now, thanks!

Hallo Jan,

Scenes are still running!!

Now I understand also your previous remark you can look back in the debug window. It is now the first time I can see some triggers of 16.53 yesterday, hehe we are on the right track. >>>Thanks

Hue will be give error again connection reset by peer and a few dead? devices.

Please advice

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2019_06/image.png.1543841fadc8459f2730ad975bcb8538.png" alt="image.png.1543841fadc8459f2730ad975bcb8538.png" />

Hi Jan,

If I switch Hue on/Off change settings all together with Hue switch no errror and all is functioning.

Can we limit the number off commands send to HUe?

Can this help?

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2019_06/image.png.7d3ff5f0b1004fa3777da6d86b36e3eb.png" alt="image.png.7d3ff5f0b1004fa3777da6d86b36e3eb.png" />

• Topic Author
  • On 6/7/2019 at 8:02 AM, Sjakie said:

Hi Jan,

If I switch Hue on/Off change settings all together with Hue switch no errror and all is functioning.

Can we limit the number off commands send to HUe?

Can this help?

Please login or register to see this link.

You can set the variable _HueTimeout=20000 before main()

It could be that the hue hub is a bit overloaded. Have you grouped your lights into hue lightgroups? That can also help minimizing the traffic

Edited by jgab

Hallo Jan,

_HueTimeout=20000 >>>> done but I have between all commands to hue on 10 sec.

I have the hue grouped in rule("........

Do you mean to group them in hue and then from ER  switches groups on/of? Already created in hue same groups

Is there a difference between both actions?

• Topic Author
  • On 6/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, Sjakie said:

Hallo Jan,

_HueTimeout=20000 >>>> done but I have between all commands to hue on 10 sec.

I have the hue grouped in rule("........

Do you mean to group them in hue and then from ER  switches groups on/of? Already created in hue same groups

Is there a difference between both actions?

Switching Hue groups on/off is only one command to the Hue hub so it's more efficient.

Did _HueTimeout=20000 work better?

Btw, I see you have this "double-linked list" error - not sure it's good.Saw that @10der seems to have the same issue

17 hours ago, jgab said:

Switching Hue groups on/off is only one command to the Hue hub so it's more efficient.

Did _HueTimeout=20000 work better?

Btw, I see you have this "double-linked list" error - not sure it's good.Saw that @10der seems to have the same issue

Good morning Jan,

The time out is working if it is better we ill see in the near future.

The Supervisor stays on and the scenes also how ever I I am busy on the scenes and restarted HC2 a few times.

This error listed at the top of the scene with hue lamps. Can it be possible that I have the Hue lamps listed in Hue and in the room they are?

Btw this error should then come more often I only have seen it once?

Let me send you the HomeTable and the Hue ER scene for your convenience.

Thanks for your advice!

Jan, is there a difference in command load in hue group created in hue group or as in rule("combining hue lamps")?

On 6/5/2019 at 9:52 AM, jgab said:

Ok, pushed new versions of IOSLocator.lua and ICal.lua with autoupdate builtin (also a new version of EventRunner.lua with configurable autoupdate)

You need to manually update to get the autoupdate feature :-)

@jgab my wife get ALOT of messages during the hour the calender event was active, 1 every minute. Not sure it has been that earlier. Ofcourse i can add a "once" in the rule, but i wanted to ask.

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, jompa68 said:

@jgab my wife get ALOT of messages during the hour the calender event was active, 1 every minute. Not sure it has been that earlier. Ofcourse i can add a "once" in the rule, but i wanted to ask.

Strange, do you see if you get a lot of events (publish) from the Ical scene?

In ICal.lua there is a code on line 334 to enable a log printout when it's publishing an entry. If you uncomment that you can see if it publish many times during the period the calendar event is active.

I'm thinking if there is something wrong with the publish/subscribe mechanism but I haven't seen that behaviour myself.

did setup a test entry now in my calendar, but i did only receive 1 push message. Like it should. Not sure what did happen this morning.
    I have a new 1hour entries tomorrow morning, will monitor that to see if it happens again.

So here is the result from this mornings calendar entry

Did get  more than 7 push before scene restarted

• Topic Author
  • 3 minutes ago, jompa68 said:

So here is the result from this mornings calendar entry

Did get  more than 7 push before scene restarted

Ok, det ser inte bra ut. Är 515 din ICal.lua scen?

Jag kollar upp det ikväll när jag kommer hem. Du sätter inte ngn annan poll tid än 30min för Ical?

Om du tittar i loggen för ICal.lua ser den ut att skicka events lika ofta?

/J

2 minutes ago, jgab said:

Ok, det ser inte bra ut. Är 515 din ICal.lua scen?

Jag kollar upp det ikväll när jag kommer hem. Du sätter inte ngn annan poll tid än 30min för Ical?

Om du tittar i loggen för ICal.lua ser den ut att skicka events lika ofta?

/J

Yes, 515 is my ical.lua. All settings are standard, nothing changed.
    No extra events logged in scene.